Pete Return "TV Pool"

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I know this is old...but I was roaming thru my disk and found this...I don't know if it still exist online but here ya go...Credit AllThaimag and Bluemoon for uploading....it was for the shoot of "Mekong"...oh yeah like I said before...he makes the B in Bad look good. And Ning is still pretty as always.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow! i missed pete! i remembered he has a new lakorn with ummm... i forgot.. LOL i hope he still has that looks for a new lakorn. :(

wow i haven't heard about ning in so long. ;)

roots

sarNie Hatchling
This is like my favorite issue of TV Pool. Ning and Pete both look hot. :w000t:

samanta said:
Isnt his new lakorn with Cherry...cant remember what it was called though...
[post="32120"][/post]​
The title is Pra Jan San Dao.

natty

Chubs
i love this lakorn.. and they ACTUALLY KISSED.. and i dont mean lip to lip and peck.. but i mean his mouth opened a little!! i thought it was camera technique but i rewind it and nope not camera at all.. but a real kiss.. lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hot pete and ning k their lakorn was ok i didn't really like it whoaaaaaa ning and pete love scene was alittle werid to me lol what out for p-touch ning 555

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh my geez, pete makes me melt everytime i see him! and ning is so cuuuute! she has such a sweet face! hehe :D

Rakniran

Vanida said:
hot pete and ning k their lakorn was ok i didn't really like it whoaaaaaa ning and pete love scene was alittle werid to me lol what out for p-touch ning 555
[post="32206"][/post]​
what love scene are u talking about?
What did they do?
I havent see this lakorn ,yet..
Did they actually kiss mouth to mouth?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Rakniran said:
what love scene are u talking about?
What did they do?
I havent see this lakorn ,yet..
Did they actually kiss mouth to mouth?
[post="32837"][/post]​
Yeah they mouth to mouth numerous times! it was okay...yeah the love scenes were a bit awkward...it wasn't the typical fade to the shadows or plant or someshit...i vaguely remember it ... but they were getting into it as much as they could...and there was one make out session in a shower scene too, but its one of those outdoor naturey showers you know :blink: it was like a fantasy type of lakorn...but pete and ning play luk krung, petes name was like dave shawn and nings was kim smith or something...and pete and his buddies were tracking down a mythological creature which ends up being his relative of some sort from eons ago...and then him and ning end up in a parallel universe where they lived in a village with some other people because they were brought there by the beast.....okay i totally wrote what i could remember but im sure im off on many points, feel free to correct me but dood, this lakorn is not your typical one...that doesn't necessarily mean bad either

natty

Chubs
lol melhouse did you see the behind the scene of it? they really went at it in one scene.. when he was forcing the kiss on her.. totally mouth to mouth and the director yelled cut cus of something and ning fell to the floor laughing..

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
natty said:
lol melhouse did you see the behind the scene of it? they really went at it in one scene.. when he was forcing the kiss on her.. totally mouth to mouth and the director yelled cut cus of something and ning fell to the floor laughing..
[post="32861"][/post]​
yeah they both did... :lmao: Pete seems like he's an aggressive lover Nah Mean! :D but good for ning for doing something like this...she's actually good at what she does whether comedy or drama but the only lakorns i enjoyed of hers are kanungha, the one with that egkarat guy where she has like 10 kids and ruk rai un dup with touch....everything else was ehhh...i dont think RS are giving good stuff to work with but then again RS sucks....

ANd pETE, he's fione i dont care what anyone else says...hes a racer, he deejays at raves *good shit, makes friedshrimp and mooyong on rice, yeah my dream guy...province 77 was retarded though...but whatevs can't wait for his new lakorn with Cherry...i wanna see him with vicky that would be hot cuz she does make out scenes too B)

natty

Chubs
lol yeah i like some of his lakorns.. i only like the one where his nang'ek are bolds.. dont like those "khun noo" nang'ek type.. i like his lakorn with emma too.. angkor..

yeah cant wait to see his lakorn with cherry..

cecilia

Staff member
m3lhouse said:
ANd pETE, he's fione i dont care what anyone else says...hes a racer, he deejays at raves *good shit, makes friedshrimp and mooyong on rice, yeah my dream guy...province 77 was retarded though...but whatevs can't wait for his new lakorn with Cherry...i wanna see him with vicky that would be hot cuz she does make out scenes too B)
[post="32874"][/post]​
i'm with you on that..i'm digging the badboy look..but at the same time..if they can manage or manage to do all of these..i wouldn't mind..part of my dream man too..lol..but like said..pete melt everytime he's on screen..probably cuz he have that mysterioius look in his eyes..very sadden..and very charmer..and ver attractive..his eyes are magnetism....kekek..but anyway..saw this lakorn..and it's alrite..i do like the chemistry that they have..but other than that..they expose too much..and too much for thai lakorn..i guess..i'm used to the old fashion kissable way..let the camera do its magic..it's a little too much for me to see nice..and innocent thai lakorn to go that far.. :unsure: ..do give them props for going this far.. :)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
pete looks good, but i bert he looks chubby now.

ning needs to pluck her eyebrows...not very appealing :(