PETA wants Ben & Jerry's to start using breast milk in Ice Cream!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
GROSSSSSSSSS! My co-worker sent me an e-mail about it yesterday and here it is today on msnbc...
I was talking to my friend about it yesterday and you would think...it's not really unethical to milk a cow for dairy products but do you really think it's ethical for mothers to give up breast milk for ice cream?!? I will stop eating ice cream! LOL...where do people come up with ideas like this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26892950/wid/11915773?GT1=31037

noungning

Heartless
lol jay leno or was it conan was making jokes about this lol. that's quite weird lol... but i'd deem it impossible because it has many things that can be passed out, such as diseases, and the FDA will probably not let it happen lol.

there's soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, etc.... well, if the mommas want to give up the milk for some $$. why not. it may satisfy some fetishes. :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
where are they going to get breast milk from? The women from PETA will donate it themselves? EWWWWWWWWWW

:loool:

there's soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, etc.... well, if the mommas want to give up the milk for some $$. why not. it may satisfy some fetishes. :D
oh geesh 7270! that's horrible thinking (the fetish part)! lol...but i just don't find it appetizing...i'm going to hold off on ben and jerry's...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I use to have a lot of respect for PETA but it's slowly fading. Over the years they seem to get crazier and crazier.
I swear, I'm starting to think who ever is asking for all these things never did an ounce of research.
Cows give milk whether they're pregnant or not, it's like chickens laying eggs whether they're fertiziled or not (I know, my family use to raise chickens).

As for human milk....ewww....it's okay as a baby but seriously, there's not enough pregnant women in the world that can produce enough milk to sustain ONE Ben & Jerry's, let alone the dozens of them out there.
Unlike other animals, human women only produce milk when they're pregnant (I have heard circumstances where some women's body is triggered by some maternal instinct that causes them to produce milk).