Person above you...

elmo

sarNie Egg
^*looking through my crystal ball* the person above is Tina (Turner)... shake ur booty haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The Person Above Me Vorn Dohrn Dtey Laew <_< LOL haha Kidding (Wants To Get Kicked) For those who don't know thai LOL and anyhow ...........Person Above me lookie like a new member if so then hi im tina LOL and possibly an undercover sarNie reveal yoself now! LOL

elmo

sarNie Egg
owie....u liar, liar, pants on fire! kicked me anyway n my ass hurts...now me got a boo, boo..will u kiss it to make it better? lol

person above me is v. cute...*giving u nuggies*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
owie....u liar, liar, pants on fire! kicked me anyway n my ass hurts...now me got a boo, boo..will u kiss it to make it better? lol

person above me is v. cute...*giving u nuggies*

person above me has a very cute avie

Elmo what a bullie sheeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL and me the liar hmm ab what? about u being the undercover sarNie? whateva LOL hahha and awwwwwwwww v.cute whats v? and whts a nuggie? omg are u a boy? only boy gives nuggies ur coOties infested omg LOL hahaha and me kiss ur boo boo in ur internal soon to be spleeenless lifetime dude or dudette shhhhhhhh i was told kissing leads to marriage and pregnancy so no thanks you LOL hahah

and Person above me my sexy p'sam :p heheheh and she's amazinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn not to mention beautiful and on and on

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
there person above me is finally engaged with p'lucas.........congrats, if u need a wedding singer besides marduk then hollar k :)

STIMA

name is joey
owns a d2b spirit forum or active there
loves dan
is asian
is cute ; )
is lost
has an addiction

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
the person above me is person i dunno.... one of muddie's buddie's and someone i would like to annoy like the way i did to muddie... hahaha jkjk i see her name everywhere so she's a cool cat :)