Perng Mang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol its funny someone reminded me they never said it in public they were a couple... and now they had a break up how can friend's break up -___- anyways,, YES it is awkward =/ poooorrr Noon =[ *goes watch lakorn of noon and mos*

kpt

sarNie Egg
noon looks very beautiful. love her hair, so pretty. :lol: kade and noon still look like they're a couple even though they're not anymore. thanks 4 sharing the pics.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I could never picture Noon and Kade as a couple because in lakorns.. they hardly touched each other.. and every slap kiss they had together... was fake. Kade on the other hand looks like he hasn't fully hit puberty yet.. hes cute but not masculine cute. haha

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
Greensmurf said:
kade is so ugly.
[post="91640"][/post]​
yeah i know espicially the bunny tooth sorry you guys to the people who like him

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
noon and kade are number one for cutest couple...too bad they not together anymore...i agree...they both look very...seems uncomfortable, or sumthing...noon is so beautiful!

sphere

sarNie Egg
since when did Noon break up with Kade? news of them splitting are just lame rumours..if they did i'm so happy becuase noon is so pretty, she can do better.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Well with the guy noon is rumor to be with is not all that hot . I think kade look better but the other guy has money.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Count me in too...It will be weird working with an ex too...I say we are friends but I'm still mad and have feeling...I'm human...Not some piece of log that I don't have feeling....You have to be professional...Kade and Noon are actor and actress...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Rumours rumours...the media and word-of-mouth can be decieving. Either way, i never thought Kade was cute at all but he's not the worse ive seen (through the thai lakorns)..but honestly, some people only think Kade is alright because he's beside Noon..not to offend anybody lol. Before, i never thought that Noon was really THAT pretty either..but obviously she has grown very well. i can say she is probably THE prettiest and natural chick in the entertainment business right now. Guys wish they could be with her and girls wish we could be her. anyway, my point is Noon rocks and whoever she's *really* with, i hope she's happy.

But the lakorn looks...sad...again. Poor Noon, but she can bring the audience to tears oh-so-easily. I dont mind seeing Kade and Noon together in lakorns again, but i'm glad she's been getting new lakorns with other actors. I'm glad i cant see Kade's ribs in the pics. lol

Mint27

I'm so looking forward to this new movie of Noon and Kade. Oh, it looks so HOT and DRAMATIC. I bet Noon might win awards from this one just like her first movie, Cherm too. :loool: lolz...CAN't WAIT!

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Noon never ceases to amaze me with her beauty. she looks great. who's this kade guy n e way? :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.