periods problem normal?

little

sarNie Adult
ok how to start i'm not good with words but hope u guys understand what i'm telling u anyways i've noticed that like my periods the 1st month it'll be red 2nd month brown then it go red for the next 2 months then brown it's like it takes turns every month or every other month having brown blood it worries me because i'm afraid i'm not able to have babies in the future normal what do u think? does it happen to u i don't like drinking hot tea if that's any help

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Erm...Do you eat ice? The best advice I'd give you is to avoid ice.
Because females are not supposed to eat much ice. That can lead
to the problem of not having babies. But I don't know much about
that kind of "period" stuff, 'cause it's like...Too feminine for me.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
talking about scary. i have alot of serious problems with my body.

but brown is scary. i have mine once every 2 months but it's red. i'm already 50% sure i wont be able to have kids, but that's because i dont take good care of my body -- which i should start. but yeah, you need to see a doctor, my period is never brown, and i eat alot of ice/cold stuff. they say it's bad to drink cold stuff when you're pmsing, but i dont really care, i feel fine.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Hey Little,

don't worry at all about ur periods. The brown blood is just normal. The blood color changes a lot from month to month because the brown blood is the old blood which was in your uterus and hasn't been evacuated before. No need to be scared about that ja lol.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
the coulor dnt matter so dnt worry like what p'jen said it aint nothin to worry about its normal haha and tha ice part i never heard that before buh yeah dnt worry its 100% normal but also alot of girls loose IRON in their PMS thats why its also that colour IRON turns stuff that colour so i'd get an IRON cheak at ur doctors before u come aneamic. thats if u are heavy on ur PMS too buh trust me i had what u have .now i have none woo hahaha loving the pill its because i was having iron problems so tha doc gave me a lecture about why the blood was brown and crap unless u want me to tell u what it is haha well i pretty much said it up there ^ 55

If your blood keep being brown then it mean that you have a problem, and that you should better see you doctor for that..because brown blood can be from different reason:
You don't have to worry if:
- you are taking birth control pills
- or if it's the beginning or the end of your period then it mean that your blood melt with white liquid
And in the worst case, it mean that you have an infection ( or just you are pregnant).

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea its normal usually when its going come out its brownish then after a day its red regular and when its about to go away its going be light brown the day its going to come out u never sure cause my comes like every month or longer but its good to keep track of the days for your reference ^_^

hey, its better then not having your period for 2-3 months. >.<"
or have your period last for 2-3 weeks. o_0
yeah something like that. :/

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg i had the same question too about my period being brown and stuff..and when it's brown it's not alot at all...its just like spottings and stuff..i just use pantieliners...Im also afraid that i am not able to have babies...I want babies...i guess it's common though so nothing to worry about! And ICE...ahhhh...i love to eat ice...i just chew on ice for fun whenever i see some! okie imma stop that now!

Nameless

N i n j a
this is sort of irrelevant but funny at the same time.

caught Darvil in the thread. i bet she's itching to reply. she's always on pms.

darvil

sarNie Adult
man I got caught with my pants down.

Actually I was on the forum when this thread was first posted.. I got a laugh out of it.

Knowledge is power isn't it nameless? :)

Quarter

Tell me about it.
OMFG six months non stop? I feel so sorry for her. Being on it totally ruins your whole week and day especially lol.
6 month?! :eek: . i'd be really sacred. 3 day is already hard enough. but are you sure she's telling you the truth? that's so not healthy. she needs doctor asap.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Quarter, Ice said she does not know if her friend is telling the truth or not. If it is true then damn that poor girl. She's just bleeding and bleeding.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my cousin have a similar case . Her period came for about 1-2 month non stop . after she give birth to her baby about a couple week later when her first period came it was like a flood den they have to cut like something from her opening to stop the bleeding cuz there was an infection or something big words LOL den she was all better but like months later when her period came it last for over a month and the doctor say they might cut off her uterus if it countine but the doctor doesnt' want to do dat becuase she too young ( she was 20-21 at the time ) so they put her on description drug and monitor her monthly but if it get serious yeah they might remove her uterus and the doctor say she can't have any more baby.