peppers new lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Kat, i think thats where teedee got the news from

im so excited..im sure its the same one as pepper..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Is the title Maya Rissaya or Maya Pitsawath? Because if its the latter my mom said its a remake. Revenge story but its the n'ek getting the revenge on p'ek's family. She can't really remember but I think she said that p'ek's father killed her dad.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
please be ann alicia! haven't seen her for a while now!! ann and pepper makes such a cute couple!! :D

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i hope it's ann too. I saw parts of the movie at youtube. it looks interesting.

natty

Chubs
maya pisawat.. isnt that the remake of johnny e and noosaba's lakorn..

they were both in politics.. the nang'eks father shot the pra'eks father in the head and then her father was arrested and executed so noosaba seeked revenged on the family..

or was that a different lakorn?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hey Natty, is the Johnny/Noos lakorn you're talking about the one where Noos had some type of cancer and she was shooting up morphine all the time and dies at the end? Aof was Johnny's younger brother, Byron Bishop was Noos' friend who was in love with her and the lady that's in Talay Rissaya as Bee's mom was Johnny's mom. If so I think it was called Kularb See Tao.

One of the few revenge lakorns that I like. It didn't have as many cliches as the typical one. She didn't go for the "emotional" revenge thing but went for their company and financially ruining them. Which is why I thought it was about the usual business/cheating thing.

kowpun

sarNie Egg
I just read in Pan Tip that Maya Pitsawat would be starred with Ann and Pang (Ornjira) but they didn't mention who praek was. Both names of these 2 lakorns have the word Maya. They sound too similar. It could be they mixed up with the word pitsawat or rissaya, might be the same lakorn.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
kool. ann and pang. hmmm...i wonder if it's going to be puri and pong? i mean if it's not pepper then who else could there be. i hope it's pong i want to see him in a leading role with ann. hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmmm wah it should be the same lakorn because 2 lakorns with similar names around the same timish? would they do that? I don't think so ... but then as i was talking to some girls earlier theres a possibility that Mew and Pepper will be starring in a lakorn together and then Ann and Bie since they are trying to promote that couple.. lol its nothing official or whatever it was just our opinions ....

but i hope its alicia and pepper omg omg ill be so sad if its not T____T

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
its just a thought kat lol but highly possible since they need to promote bie and mew and if peppers new lakorn is the remake of johnny's and noosabas lakorn then i think a high chance nang ek will be mew because they need a lakorn like this to make her big ... and also ann in the lakorn hmmm i donno since the nang ek dies in the end lol

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah that's wat i was thinking. if they were really trying to promote mew and bie they would prolly consider lakorns that has a high impact, but it would be interesting to see ann bie, but i would love to see ann paired up with either chakrit or tik. hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
heheh i think ann and bie would make a cute little couple because ann still looks so young heheheh and pepper as for him i think they will pair him up with aom possibly because aom will be getting alot of lakorns for her award they will be working her harder o__O

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh pang is in ann's new lakorn too?..i hope it is the same lakorn..like what KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said..2 lakorns with simlar name around the same time..could be the same lakorn..

heheh i think ann and bie would make a cute little couple because ann still looks so young heheheh and pepper as for him i think they will pair him up with aom possibly because aom will be getting alot of lakorns for her award they will be working her harder o__O
yeh im sure Aom will be pair up with pepper one time..hopefully soon!..

Merit

sarNie Adult
I hope to see Ann/Pepper but I would go with Ann and Bie as well. I think they would make a cute couple. Whichever route they choose to go right now I don't care as long as I see pepper and ann in a lakorn whether together or individually.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ditto chicks ... yeah my guess i mean i doubt that the comp would wanna tease us like that LOL two lakorns with similar name lol but what im thinking is if Ann and Pang in the same lakorn and puri is a supporting actor again lmfao who will Pepper be paired with?? ann or pang?? lol the leh ratree couple aganst the buang ruk omg who will win???

I would like to see Ann and Bie i think it would be an awesome pair but Ann with Tik or Pong would be nice to Ann and Pong were good together in Leh Ratree but omg u know it would be so hot to see Pong Pepper and Puri in the same Lakorn hotness LOL jus thinking ab it makes me need a fan already woow but in a way i think it would be nice to see

Pepper and Nat Evirita...

one last time I think if Aom and Pepper stars in the lakorn pepper would be a hit because Aom tends to carry her actors ... and Pepper needs a great actress to carry him I love the guy and all but his acting needs some improvement