peppers new lakorn!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! good news for us sarnies!!! hehehhehe..... I trying to picture him with other n'eks, but I just can't get Ann Alicia out my head. lol..... i wonder who the lucky leading leader is going to be????

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
yah pepper and ann. i havent seen ann a in a good lakorn for awhile..miss them onscreen , but yes, drama drama, translation would be sumthing like sumthing jealousy/hatred..along that line..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
omg!!!!! :yahoo: did i hear right????? pepper is having a new lakorn!! OMG!!!! so HAPPY!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: thanks for sharing!!he is so hott!! :lmao:

sunisa

I am so happy that he has a new laokrn.Haven't seen him for a long time.I hope the name of the n'ek will be release soon.Pepper is such a cutie.

donna

sarNie Adult
thats good to hear! i want to see him star in more lakorns. if it isn't ann then fang will do!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
If it's a drama I want Aom Phiyada! Aom only has Laong Dao from Exact so why not and besides Aom hasn't work with Pepper.

And I think Pepper's hotness kinda went down after Leh Ratree and a drama with Aom would help boost it back up. After Leh Ratree I didn't enjoy his other lakorns very much. As for him with Ann Alicia I think it's okay but I wanna see a Pepper and Aom lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it would be fun if nang aek was Aom too. i wanna see they play together too. but Aom has another la korn with Ken for polyplus ch3 so i don't know if she's free to accept anymore la korns.

pze

sarNie Adult
isnt this a remake....cause it has the same title as the lakorn that had oliver, lookade, and nok sinjai.....so anyone know if its a remake or is it a totally different lakorn...

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i actually wanNa give another n'ek a chance to act wid p'pep even tho ann and p'pep do make a cute couple, but i hope they pair him wid some one who's the total opposite of his character, it'll be a fun one to watch!!!winkwink

jazzy

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: wow that awesome!!!!!!!....who's the next n'ek :unsure:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
ooh Pepper in a new lakorn. I want to see him w/ Ann A. too. If she is the n'ek I hope she's strong. And hopefully Pepper's not like an ass like wang num won. lol Gosh I did not like him or them together in that lakorn. So I hope this new lakorn is better no matter who his n'ek is.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I can't wait to see Pepper again. I haven't seen this P'ek for so long now since I didn't watch his last 2 lakorn after he did Leh Ratee. I don't care who the N'ek is as long as she matches him and can act well. Can't wait to see Pepper again!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just want to see his cute face again..it seem like hes been off screen for a long time but "buang ruk" aired last year..lol..maybe its cuz we dont see him as often..

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see how much he has improved in his acting skills..he's one of the few actors i like even though his acting skills are mediocre..maybe because i was always a fan of his..from uht...but...let's see..his acting was awful in leh ratree...it was a little better in the other one with alicia..saw more improvement in the one with fang..although i thought that lakorn became more about puri than pepper and fang...i think it's nice to see how he grows in his acting skills in front of the camera.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read Ann Alicia said she will be having a new la korn called Maya pitsawaut. i think it's the same title as Pepper la korn. she didn't say anything about her role/character though. so for those who is waiting for them to pair up. should be happy they probably are.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just read Ann Alicia said she will be having a new la korn called Maya pitsawaut. i think it's the same title as Pepper la korn. she didn't say anything about her role/character though. so for those who is waiting for them to pair up. should be happy they probably are.
omg..thats great news!!..i had a feeling Ann might be reuniting with Pepper again.. :yahoo: dang im so happy.."maya pistsawat" does sound like peppers lakorn..one of them probaly got the title mixed up..but cant wait! thanx teedee