peppers new lakorn!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
But the Lakorn isn't Maya Rissaya LOL its Maya Pissaward isn't it? Man I so hope this is a Leh Ratree Type of Lakorn LOL and a "R" Scene btwn Pepper and Ann again would be HOT LOL

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
But the Lakorn isn't Maya Rissaya LOL its Maya Pissaward isn't it? Man I so hope this is a Leh Ratree Type of Lakorn LOL and a "R" Scene btwn Pepper and Ann again would be HOT LOL
Tina Sweetie...stop drooling and Fantasizing.......u know it's going to happen if it's has a Pissaward for the title of the lakorn...hahhah plus u can tell by the title that it's going to be serious "R" Scene!!!! muhahhha :yahoo:

natty

Chubs
lol i dont care i just want pang and oh to have lots of sweet scenes too!!!!! lol now that neung mitchitkrai ended i have nothing of pang to look forward to on sunday.. so i hope both couples have lots of sweet scenes lol..

sulad

sarNie Adult
OMG! OMG! OMG! Are you guys freaken serious! AHHHHHHHHH! I so can't wait! Pepper & Ann! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh! So excited and happy! Thanks for the news! :D

Sah

sarNie Elites
Why are Pim and Captain there, too? Are they in the lakorn, too??

natty

Chubs
no they had a double opening.. opened two lakorns at once.. exact always do that.. like how they did the opening ceremony of anintida with khun nai sailap, laong dao with seang soon..

Sah

sarNie Elites
no they had a double opening.. opened two lakorns at once.. exact always do that.. like how they did the opening ceremony of anintida with khun nai sailap, laong dao with seang soon..
Hah, yeah I was just gonna post and say Nevermind 'cause I just read the top. I'm not a fan of Pang's, but I'll watch it anyway for Pepper and Ann.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
hey i was helping u out. don't blame me if they're not the main characters blame exact. hehe i don't care wat remake it's for just as long as ann and pepper is in it and is the main ppl lol

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh i can;t wait to watch this lakorn, i love there first lakorn, they make a really cute couple