peppers new lakorn!

natty

Chubs
Hey Natty, is the Johnny/Noos lakorn you're talking about the one where Noos had some type of cancer and she was shooting up morphine all the time and dies at the end? Aof was Johnny's younger brother, Byron Bishop was Noos' friend who was in love with her and the lady that's in Talay Rissaya as Bee's mom was Johnny's mom. If so I think it was called Kularb See Tao.

One of the few revenge lakorns that I like. It didn't have as many cliches as the typical one. She didn't go for the "emotional" revenge thing but went for their company and financially ruining them. Which is why I thought it was about the usual business/cheating thing.

yeah that's the lakorn i was talking about.. ok now that you mean the title.. i remember now.. kularb see kao (white rose) because it was her mom's favorite rose wasnt it?

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
aw man..if ann dies in this lakorn..then i hope pepper wont' be in it..cuz that would be the second lakorn that they won't end up together...i also think it's kind of interesting that alicia is going to be in a lakorn with pang...because of puri..i mean..remember those reports about alicia and puri after pang and puri broke up...and after oak and alicia broke up?

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL..I wonder how it would be to have ann and pang on the same set...it would be a little awkward at first..lol..

I can't wait to hear who the N'ek is for sure.. I would love to see Pepper,Pong and Puri in the same lakorn that would be a treat.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm a way bigger fan of Ann than Pang I think Ann is Prettier than Pang o___O I dunno to me Pang has that nang ek on the outside but nang rai inside look hahah lol maybe its just me and omg i can't wait to find out for sure who the nang 'ek is o__O

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a way bigger fan of Ann than Pang I think Ann is Prettier than Pang o___O I dunno to me Pang has that nang ek on the outside but nang rai inside look hahah lol maybe its just me and omg i can't wait to find out for sure who the nang 'ek is o__O
omg that's exactly how i feel about pang when ever i see her. lol it's funny.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah ann's alot prettier then pang. also i don't think pang's that great of an actress. i mean neither is ann but i can stand ann more then pang. lol :lol:

Susie

sarNie Adult
YAY I MISS SEEING PEPPER TOO. I HOPE THE N'EK IS ANN ALICIA. LEH LATREE WAS THE BEST!!!!!!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah me too. i wish they would pair them up together again. or pair ann up with hehe tik!! lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL bad news guys the pra'ek for Pang's and Ann's Lakorn is NOT pepper but O LOL hahah =x im so sad and angry now ombuddha urgh!!! LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh im mad too!!..i was soo excited thinking it might be the same lakorn as pepper cuz the title looks simlar.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well its a good thing that Ann isn't in this lakorn because if what people say ab this lakorn that its a remake of Noosaba's lakorn then Ann won't be a good fit for this lakorn she doesn't have that "Cold Hearted" Look in her she's to innocent looking for it .. so since Mam is back acting i guess I think she might actually do good in this lakorn and also but it has to be someone able to look cold blooded who knows maybe it is Aom LOL but it'd be hard to see her in a lakorn where the nang ek has to be cold ... but this is all assuming that this is the remake of noosaba's lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
we just gotta wait and see. I hope Pepper still is in this lakorn though. I miss him so much.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes I miss him so much!! and I mean if you think about theres stil a chance it might be Ann ....hopefully if it is .. it isn't the remake lol i hate seeing them in remakes like omg Warng Narm Won I'm still angry about that lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I was mad at that lakorn too.. Pepper should have just said not to it...lol...It great to see him onscreen..but hated that role...he was so bad to Ann...

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
it's official ann and pepper are starring together along side pang and oh. hehe

for more images go to Exact