peppers new lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx to Captainlover for the update and Noiki for the title translation

im happy hes back :yahoo: the title sounds intense..

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
are you serious?!!!??!!...sounds like a drama...right?...who's the n'ek...hope it's ann alicia..again..ahah.

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG..I can't wait..I so miss him onscreen. I hope it is with Ann but I doubt it...lol..because usually if I really want to see a couple reunite the chances are they won't..

Well, I hope the N'ek will have great chemistry with him. So far, I only like him with Ann...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind seeing him with Fang again. This time Fang's character needs to be more aggressive.

maijune

SarNie Adult
what a great news...i would want it to be with fang becasuse of buan ruk...how towards middle to the end of the lakorn they just focus on the parents and not on pepper and fang...if this one is with fang...that would be great...but who knows maybe with new n'ek too...let just wait and see who will be the n'ek...

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i guess tats why i havent' heard from him for a while now...but im happy ish comming out wid a lakorn!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
NOOOOO i want it to be with Ann Alicia!! omg omg omg omg omg *prays hard its ann!! omg omg omg omg and plus exact makes good lakorns and when they reunite omg omg omg omg lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
More rissaya....

I wouldn't mind acting with pepper ahah okay okay...scratch that out.

Pac

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: i cant wait!!!!!!!!!! but his just starting filming so itll be a while till its on air

papaya

sarNie Egg
omg i reallliii want to see him and bua ford..after she special guest at his concert....i been dreaming ever since..they look too cutee together:D

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
Finally he has a lakorn!!! I been waiting soooooooooooooo long for this. I hope it is with Fang, Ann, or Bua. By the way, what is the english translation of the title?

Patty

sarNie Adult
wow, I can't wait to see his lakorn.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I didn't know that p'pep was so popular in here :lol:

Some info P'Pep made a appearance in Captain sitcom =)
Hur i wanna watch that episode lol

ที่มา : http://www.exact.co.th/program/bannee/

อา.3 ธ.ค.49 ตอน ของรักของแทน

ตอน ของรักของแทน

แทน (เปปเปอร์) แฟนใหม่ของ เบญ มาขอให้ รัก (กัปตัน) ช่วยทำงานให้ แล้วปรึกษารัก
เรื่องที่เบญยังไม่ลืมคนรักเก่าด้วย โดยไม่รู้เลยว่ารักคือแฟนเก่าของเบญ รักจะทำยังไงกับ
เหตุการณ์นี้ ตามชมได้ใน "บ้านนี้มีรัก" วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 ธันวาคมนี้ เวลา 18.00 น.
ทางโมเดิร์นไนน์ทีวี

ปรับปรุงเมื่อ 27 พ.ย. 2549 16:49:49
Copyright © 2005 Exact.co.th and Scenario.co.th .,
All Right Reserved.

** Announcement **

P'Pepper as P'Taen in SitCom lakorn "Ban Nee Mee Ruk" again!

onair Sunday 3rd December 2006 6pm ModernNine TV (Ch 9)

credit :: Exact.co.th and Scenario.co.th

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Great to hear he's doing another lakorn. I guess school is gonna have to wait for him then. I thought he was gonna go back to school. Oh well.

If it's an exact lakorn. The n'ek's are pretty limited, so yeah we got a choice between

Aom,
Pim Zaza
Jakjaan
Bee Namtip
Fang
Pang
Ann Alisha
That one chick from Pong and Numfon's lakorn? The one who played Numfon's daughter.
Jieb (I don't know if she's gonna do lakorns again?)

Or it could be an exact lakorn production, but with other company as well.

I wouldn't mind see Bua and Pepper. I would love to see Pepper and Aom, that would be hot.

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG!! kristie that picture of Pepper in the sitcom is just too cute. He look like he had put on a little weight, if he did it looks good on him. He just look so hot when he looks angry.

Yeah, even if I want him with Ann....maybe cause I am stuck with the image of Leh Ratree...they were just too cute. I think Pepper would be short for Bee N. I saw a little bit of his lakorn with Fang. She's cute but Bau would be my next choice. I think she has such a baby face they would be cute together. Since they never play a lakorn with each other I want to see if they have any chemistry..OMG..I can't wait to see him again on screen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm peper hasnt ever work with n'eks from other Channels before so it would be kool if he does. well thats if Exact decides to work with other company like what jekki2chipo said