PEPPERS FAN....I THINK HES.....

Rakniran

Ihope this time Pepper is not gonna play the mean p'ek part like the other.I hate his voice/sound when he speak when he is mad and mean to n'ek..Doesnt sound good at all like pong does.

I hope this time,he play the nice part.

thanks for sharing the pic ..I luv alicia hair \style..so lovely..I hope Pangis not n'ek..shes not that pretty in my opinion.Plus ,i dontlike her acting..

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
from what i heard the lakorn with pepper and ann is separate from the one with oh and pang. If you look closely they are having the opening production for two lakorns.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
from what i heard the lakorn with pepper and ann is separate from the one with oh and pang. If you look closely they are having the opening production for two lakorns.
It is the same lakorn the two lakorns that are opening is Maya Pissaward with Pepper, Ann, Oh , and Pang ... ... the other one is Parp Ruk Toranong Starring Captain and Pim Zaza

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
well that sucks. i can already tell the main focus is going to be on pang and oh. sorry but i don't see why she's n'ek.

cecilia

Staff member
^no kidding..i'm not a fan of PANG either ..oh is alrite..i'm rooting for Pepper and Ann..for once..i like the camera focus more on this pranang ..they are so better ..why ..why...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^ Actually its not really clear yet who the main focus will be, but then LOL I mean after all Pang's the twin so its probably her... Man it would be better seeing two Ann =x

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
eh they better focus on ann and pepper. lol hey i thought the other lakorn was pim and captain.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wish the focus is on Pepper and ann..I'm not sure I can tolerate two Pangs. That would drive me crazy..lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well from the looks of it even if Pepper and Ann are supporting ..they will totally take the show because from the storyline it looks like the main focus will be pepper and ann because the storyline ..

Pepper is a doctor who is trying to cure his sister of a mysterious illness but she is really cursed.. he doesnt believe in superstitions

Ann goes to pang's house to find her brother who mysteriously dissapeared and figure out the mystery of the house..

Pang's evil twin will have a snake on her head

so i guess this is a superstitious lakorn.. the news clip i saw pepper and ann mainly talked and heheh it was so exciting .. they interviewer even said "this is a long awaited reunion between pra'ek sood hot and nang ek sood suay.. P'pep gap nong Ann"

Susie

sarNie Adult
THANKS A BUNCH kikiy916. THIS MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TWO TO PAIR UP AGAIN. LAY LATREE IS TRULY A PHENOMENON!!!!! thanks KhoOnxNouxWanxJai for the details. when will it air?? so 4 main characters.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not sure when it'll air but they started shooting .. my guess is probably in the middle of this year .. because there are a few lakorns set to air ..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
THANKS A BUNCH kikiy916. THIS MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TWO TO PAIR UP AGAIN. LAY LATREE IS TRULY A PHENOMENON!!!!! thanks KhoOnxNouxWanxJai for the details. when will it air?? so 4 main characters.

oh yeah... no problems...
i just cant wait to watch it...
oh and have you guys seen this other lakorn with both of them but then they didnt end up together...
i want to see it so bad....if any one has any 411...please tell meeh about it...i think its called WARNG NARM WON...i think both of them im not sure...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Im not sure where you can find the lakorn but in the end no one gets anyone .. and Ann goes Back to the teacher guy .. or well he says he'll wait till she comes back from overseas