Pei Panward is married

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was ready the comments at Lyn's blog and some ppl made some nasty remarks....here was my reply too lazy to make a new one....

"I have to say I felt so sad and shock at people’s insensitivity towards their marriage…such HORRIBLE things they said…even when you’re behind a computer screen, these people should be ashamed of themselves…I hope Pei never comes upon these comments…I dont know if its because of the fact that she is always playing rai and I know she likes to be extra sexy but if you ever sat and watched any of her interviews I think you’ll get a sense of how sweet and sincere she is, with a pretty good view of this world….*sigh* these people…well congrats to this couple and I hope they prove everyone wrong!!"

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so happy for her. It is sad that people are so mean to her based on the way she dresses and her roles in lakorns. Chakrit and Woonsen just got married recently too. Happy for them as well.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Damn, why she must get old and married. I love her rai roles. Other than ploy, I loved her so much! Damn. She is so BEAUITFUL!
Some of these unternational fans make us look bad. Seriously, she may be a bitch in a movie, but that's just a movie.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm not sure but I don't think she'll stop playing lakorns?

Anyway kia, I really really love her in Bie's lakorns especially DRRT where she gone crazy there lmao. She was excellent!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna miss her good performance on portraying annoying rai characters. I hope her hubby won't stop her from acting. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. Wishing them a wonderful journey as they build their new life together