Pee Mak Phra Khanong

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mario and Mai look real cute in this and Mario's Mak is so funny! I like the comedy twist they put on this!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sai's version was good and hauntingly scary but morally good. Maybe when this DVD comes out, I'll get my family to watch with me so we won't be scared. lol like when we watched Ju-On. Dead scary!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i love this movie! its so funny from the start till the end totally different from the original movie. only got scared because of the sudden, loud sound effect plus the girls sitting behind screamed causing me to jump a bit lol and i would gladly pay to watch a second time! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I just got the chance to watch this movie... and I loved it.  Of course being a fan of the Mak/Nak story, I knew I'd be pulled in...

I like this version a whole load.. it's really different.  Comedy-wise different.  When you have Ter, Shin, Aey, and Peuk(I always forget that one duys name in the movies..) you know it's gonna be hilarious.. (especially if you've seen 4Bia & 5Bia).  Mario as Mak.. classic!  They super dumbed Mak's character but..  he is so sweet and lovable... :cry:  

I thought the cast was a great choice.  Everyone did exceptionally well, even Mai who had like hardly any lines..

The ending.. I did not expect the ending.. that was just too touching...!!!  :cry: :lmao:  (I won't spoil it)

Anyways, the movie is definitely on my list of favorites.  It's understandable why it was such a big hit in theatres!  It's really good!

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
i was just wondering why are thier teeth blacken? is it because the poor living condiiton or is it a kinda tradition/belief back in the days?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Nanciie said:
i was just wondering why are thier teeth blacken? is it because the poor living condiiton or is it a kinda tradition/belief back in the days?

It's because they ate betel leaf. ^_^