Peb Tiam Hlub

leek18

sarNie Adult
i just buy this movie and the movie was ok to me and yeah it kind of boring but i only Tiam 1 and i don't like Tiam 2 and 3.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i thought this was the stupidest movie HERLINDA has ever made.....but that's just my opinion....the script is so original...it seems like she doesn't EVER have any new ideas....

the story is about this guy and girl and they go to school together....they meet this one day and fall in love so them spend that school year as a couple (BF and GF)...when the lady goes back home...she's all happy and excited and she tells her mom about the guy and everything...shows them a pic of the guy....and the guy does the same thing with his parents...one day the guy comes to visit her and the lady's mom asked his name and who his parents were....the guy tells her and the mom spits out her water and walks to her room....turns out....both familes were enemies a long time ago because they were fighiting over who should be the leader of the people....the lady and the guy found out and their parents forbid their love...and that's mainly the end of part one....

the story is sooo original....it's like a cheap form of a korean drama....i didn't like it because in the beginning they show soooo much LOVEY-DOVEY stuff between Somchai and the lady...it was BORING....

i guess my prediction was right....i told my dad I bet my life that there would be 3 tiams...and i was right....it's reminding me now of Num Sornram and Ann Thongprasom's lakorn "Tae Pang Korn"...it took them 3 lifetimes to get together too....

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey, Herlinda didn't write the scripts. If Herlinda write it, the movie will be good. This movie was written by her husband Ben W. Herr, that's why this movie is so boring. Her husband didn't write all the movie and all the movie that they did it before was written from Herlinda and her husband just started to write some scripts and two movie that he wrote was "Ciaj Tuag Los Hlub" and "3 Tiam Hlub" well i hope their next movie is going to be good, if Herlinda is going to write it

beamie said:
i thought this was the stupidest movie HERLINDA has ever made.....but that's just my opinion....the script is so original...it seems like she doesn't EVER have any new ideas....

the story is about this guy and girl and they go to school together....they meet this one day and fall in love so them spend that school year as a couple (BF and GF)...when the lady goes back home...she's all happy and excited and she tells her mom about the guy and everything...shows them a pic of the guy....and the guy does the same thing with his parents...one day the guy comes to visit her and the lady's mom asked his name and who his parents were....the guy tells her and the mom spits out her water and walks to her room....turns out....both familes were enemies a long time ago because they were fighiting over who should be the leader of the people....the lady and the guy found out and their parents forbid their love...and that's mainly the end of part one....

the story is sooo original....it's like a cheap form of a korean drama....i didn't like it because in the beginning they show soooo much LOVEY-DOVEY stuff between Somchai and the lady...it was BORING....

i guess my prediction was right....i told my dad I bet my life that there would be 3 tiams...and i was right....it's reminding me now of Num Sornram and Ann Thongprasom's lakorn "Tae Pang Korn"...it took them 3 lifetimes to get together too....
[post="153925"][/post]​

neena

sarNie Adult
i jus saw this yesteraday...the last two parts. i thought that if they put a little more effort...and MAGIC into the story it would be very good. I actually watched the whole thing in one sitting...something kinda rare for me to do when watching a hmong movie. i thought the storyline was predictable but if you think about it AS an elder hmong person you'll really like the movie.

Tiam 1 was like Romeo and Juliet.

Tiam 2 was kinda funny....somchai not reincarnating, he became kinda like a wondering ghost....when he reincarnated she was already too old for him. the only thing with tiam 2 is that it confused me when he was "being" a wandering ghost....and I SWEAR TO GOD, they missed something in tiam 2...if you watch it you'll get what i'm sayin' They rushed through tiam 2.

Tiam 3...very predictable...kinda like a thai lakorn/korean drama.

Overall, good movie...I want to become a Hmong director someday and I'm already considering remaking this movie in my head. :lol:

Also, I think that Somchai and Mes are very good looking together...they show signs of liking each other to me for some reason. IS IT JUST ME?

minankumo

sarNie Adult
we were watching this movie in living room n my dad told me that this movie was base on a hmong tales that he heard when he was still young.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!! i jus saw it today!!!!!!!! the second life is soooooooooooooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought that it was gonna be like tae pang korn!!!!!11 but it wasnt....the second life was so stupid how he just walks around watching kids play games!!! like what the heck is that?????? it wouldve been better if sumthin happened to him when he came to earth and become a ghost instead of a baby......OMG!! so stupid!!!!!! overalll it was pretty funny how they died !!LOL!! first time that ever happened in movies!!!!

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
mongstaness said:
OMG!!!!!! i jus saw it today!!!!!!!! the second life is soooooooooooooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought that it was gonna be like tae pang korn!!!!!11 but it wasnt....the second life was so stupid how he just walks around watching kids play games!!! like what the heck is that?????? it wouldve been better if sumthin happened to him when he came to earth and become a ghost instead of a baby......OMG!! so stupid!!!!!! overalll it was pretty funny how they died !!LOL!! first time that ever happened in movies!!!!
[post="164117"][/post]​
lol how they died?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
sweety_kaj said:
lol how they died?
[post="164280"][/post]​
suicide....jumpin off the cliff...LOL...and then it did a scene where it looks like they actually hit the ground and spitting out blood.....that was funny cuz it usually just show the bodies lying there....

neena

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
[post="164117"][/post]​

but if he became a ghost...then it will be like Tae Pang Korn.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
neena said:
but if he became a ghost...then it will be like Tae Pang Korn.
[post="164397"][/post]​
yea but at least it wouldve been better cuz the second life was like a hecka waste of time and life.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mongstaness said:
[post="164117"][/post]​
:blink: it's not worth watching, is it? DAMN!!! i hella wanna see since somchai plays in it.. but damn.. i don't think i wanna watch it anymore.. :(

mongstaness said:
yea but at least it wouldve been better cuz the second life was like a hecka waste of time and life.....
[post="164411"][/post]​
i agreed.. maybe herr video can be inspired (not copy) but be inspired by "tang pang korn" the movie itself.. would have been better..
:D so did they get each other at the end? i mean is part 2 the end? or is there more? :mellow:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LMAO. Jumping off a cliff. Usually only na'ek jump off but they both jump off, it's not romantic at all, willing to see your love one splatter next to you, at least just drink poison together, die slowly looking into each other's eyes.

Jintara's movie, pra'ek and na'ek tie a cloth around their waist together, then jumped off a bridge into the water. And later their body wash up to shore.

Hmong needs to stop making lovey dovey movies. They should make something intense hatred/dislike between na'ek and pra'ek. They always start with love at first sight.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nancyvang said:
LMAO. Jumping off a cliff. Usually only na'ek jump off but they both jump off, it's not romantic at all, willing to see your love one splatter next to you, at least just drink poison together, die slowly looking into each other's eyes.

Jintara's movie, pra'ek and na'ek tie a cloth around their waist together, then jumped off a bridge into the water. And later their body wash up to shore.

Hmong needs to stop making lovey dovey movies. They should make something intense hatred/dislike between na'ek and pra'ek. They always start with love at first sight.
[post="164672"][/post]​
agreed... :) that love at first sight... its too fake...

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
just bought the dudes cd at the flea market in fresno...so IN LOVE with his voice...and IN LOVE with his song called "xav kom ntuj txhob kaj"...its something like that..... :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
:blink: it's not worth watching, is it? DAMN!!! i hella wanna see since somchai plays in it.. but damn.. i don't think i wanna watch it anymore.. :(
i agreed.. maybe herr video can be inspired (not copy) but be inspired by "tang pang korn" the movie itself.. would have been better..
:D so did they get each other at the end? i mean is part 2 the end? or is there more? :mellow:
[post="164640"][/post]​
at the end of part 2 is the beginning of third life