Peak & Toey

Peak is a super actress. I agree though. Her mouth. As much as I like her now due to her acting skills alone, I can only imagine how much more I would if her mouth was altered. Sorry. Hate to condone surgery, but... hm.

Toey is very cute. She reminds me of a younger version of Aum P. physically. Her acting can be improved on.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awww! Both of them look so Adorable and Gorgeous in this photoshoot.
makes me can't wait for Summer to come. LOL
Love Peak&&Toey<33
hahaha i don't mind about the Lips at all, peaks.
She is still dang Gorgeous! ^0^

Thanks ^____^

kulyia

RUK
its amazing how much Make up can do.. icant even see the moes on Toey anymore.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
HAHAHAHA Ditto. Peak to me, is the Thai version of Audrina "Ceiling eyes" Patridge. Their faces do not look right.......
Now that you've mentioned it, I do see a slight resemblance to Audrina, but I never thought Peak was pretty she's just average. Toey is cute though.

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing. They look cute and even though the shoot looks somewhat plain, the pictures are nice.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooooo they're so cute ^_^..

i got over peak's lips.. i think she has her own beauty.. her lip is her thang ^_^... hehe..

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
Peak looks kind of trying act sexy but toey looks cute,sunny and natural.but both is as beautiful as each other. :mellow:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks RR man Peak would look so much better if i can get past her lips LOL
It's her lip plus her teeth. It's like she can never close her lips, her teeth are showing constantly by the way nice teeth she has but I wouldn't like it to see it every second. Her acting is okay. Toey needs a little help as well. Toey is super cute in these shoots.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG...Toey is so cute & beautiful...Peak is pretty too, but I can't stand her mouth...thanks for sharing...