PC HecK!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okies My Pc has given up on meeh! lol she doesnt even go to the xp screen shes just stuck on a black screen so for those who pm-ed me for requests me so sorry <3 all my supply was in the pc lolssss so....

And I'm So Sad!!! :( No PC means no radio for me at night before I go bed why why why why lolsss and all my lakorns are in there heck! lolss darn!!! who will save me? lolsss

Lucky Ms Laptop and Mr Laptop still works <3 lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I know!!!! Mine too..... I was on the phone with HP for three hours and still we couldn't get it fixed. I had to use the OS disc and then my notebook wouldn't read the application disc. I'm shipping out my notebook to hp tomorrow cuz I lost my driver or it was erase and I can't fix it myself. So I lost all my data and can't watch any lakorn on tv or convert anything cuz I'm using my sister laptop and she has the slowest processor ever@!!!! It's so frustrating@!!!! I lost all my lakorns that I dl and my music. And I can't charge my MP3 player w/o my notebook. Fortunately I've backed some lakorn to some discs, but not all of it!! I'm so sad. Good luck to you KhoOnxNouxWanxJai. I hope you get your PC back. I know I want my notebook back soon cuz I don't know how long I can function off of my sister

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My Computer and I can upload again with the help of my laptop also .. so two stations uploading at the same time :wub: how awesome is that lolss and congrats iamnowhere =) hehehe