Payong(Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i got this from margies fan. she is the n'ek and pra'ek is a new actor. he starred in nimit marn as ploy's brother

im glad to know margie has a new lakorn.

thanks to wishy for the tran

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whoa. They changed the cast, but I'm happy to know it's Margie=]
I forgot how Ploy's brother looked in Nimit Marn... but I think he was cute enough.

tinah

sarNie Coma
taew or margie is fine by me hehe. didnt tubbytinker mention that alex gave an interview as to why he isnt in this lakorn. something about him not suited for the role.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
In case someone don't know who he is.

Name: Thagoon Karnthip
Nickname: Pop
Birthdate: October 1st, 1986
Height: 183 cm.
Weight: 68 kg.
Hometown: Bangkok
Education: Faculty of Science and Technology, Thammasat University
Talent: Singing, Swimming
Award: The second runner-up of singing contest, "The Singer" on ch.3

Lakorn:
- "Nimit Marn" as Phakorn (Ploy's brother)
- "Look Mai Plian See" as Trin (Rome&Benz's son)
- "Payong" as HernFah

tinah

sarNie Coma
no wonder he look familiar. i saw a pic of him and margie from look mai plien see. oh, so they are pairing up again.

thanks wishy

tinah

sarNie Coma
you dont like margie, noy?

haha burnt out dan. i gotta go back and rewatch nitmit marn. wonder hows his acting

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
funny about what u guys said...a burnt out dan...he okay, but i was hoping for alex n taew..will still looking forward...margie & pop...cheers!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao ! He only looks good in the first photo but I've never seen him onscreen before so maybe I'll give this a try ? I am dissapionted its not Taew and Alex anymore I wanted to see them together again but its okayy since Alex got dropped out I wanted Taew to not be here anymore also. So alls fine :) I want Taew to be in AruSawad with Alex now, Hope they have her nangek in that lakorn with Alex although this lakorn I think suit them much more than AruSawad, Grr! Whaeverrr :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you dont like margie, noy?

haha burnt out dan. i gotta go back and rewatch nitmit marn. wonder hows his acting
I don't like margie so much... I couldn't stand her in Badarn Jai... but I think i might give this a try. Who knows I might end up liking her. lol.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The latest news from Margie's fan, Margie said that she would not play in this lakorn anymore. she didn't tell why they changed in a sudden.
Margie said she would play lakorn with Por Thisadee instead. I guess it's "Saneha Ngerntra".

I don't know who's gonna be N'ek of this lakorn. For me, I regret that Margie is not in here anymore. -_-

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
margie in "sanea ha ngerntra" with por t? :lmao: oh no!!! i hope to see por and namfon reunite again.
i'm agree with you noy, she pissed me off in "badarn jai", so annoying and not cute at all. sorry for her fans, don't want to offend anyone

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ouch, they should have had Taew instead of Margie. Not that I don't like Margie but this role isn't really for her.

Edit: I take back my words. I just read Wishbone comment. Thank goodness Margie won't be in this one but with Por T =0

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw margie isnt in here anymore?..thats too bad. wonder why she got out all of the sudden. so with por? hm i guess its fine since they never been paired up

thanks wishy