Payong(Quiz & Quest)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh..What is up with this Alex kid in all these remakes..First Sood Dtae Jai Ja Kwai Kwah..Now Payong and Arun Sawad..From his interview it he will be in it..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i’m getting bored with remakes though sb and jlr succeeded. but payong is worth a remake. alex, i dont mind but he should stop taking remake roles. it is nice to have a young couple play the part no senior pra nangs. num and kob were very very young when they played the role.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i’m getting bored with remakes though sb and jlr succeeded. but payong is worth a remake. alex, i dont mind but he should stop taking remake roles. it is nice to have a young couple play the part no senior pra nangs. num and kob were very very young when they played the role.

2008 yr of remakes! lol..i forgot to check out that alex kid! yep, p'num & kob was pretty young in payong!

wonder what other lakorns will have a remake?

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I remember this series. It was kinda boring. I watched it cos Num was in it. I hope the remake isn't as boring. I trust channel 3. They're pretty good at making remakes.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Who is Alex Rendall? I google him this and this is what i found.

He's still a boy. :huh: Do you reckon he looks young?

fun

Expired Sarnie
2008 yr of remakes! lol..i forgot to check out that alex kid! yep, p'num & kob was pretty young in payong!

wonder what other lakorns will have a remake?
I hope no more for awhile. It starting to get annoying, maybe because I have seen most of the older version and I already know what's going to happen after after another. I need something to hype me up, like a mystery. I just love getting twisted and get hit in the head.

So Alex is confirmed to be in both remakes?
Waaa, P'Alex too adorableee in those photos :wub:
I don't know but I hope not. As much as I like Alex he needs new fresh lakorn, no more remakes.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
^ me too. haha... i think he's cuter as hun fa than pak in doa prasook. he was kinda chubby as pak. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww thanks sreypoch for posting alex's pic...save me the trouble...and i may even end up forgetting to look for it too!

ohhhh, so thats alex LMAO..yea, he sure played in alot of lakorns funfun...!!!! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
awww thanks sreypoch for posting alex's pic...save me the trouble...and i may even end up forgetting to look for it too!

ohhhh, so thats alex LMAO..yea, he sure played in alot of lakorns funfun...!!!! :lol:
he was born a star. all those lakorn he star in as a kid made him boom into a career of a lifetime. i hope when he gets older he would turn out hot. he is still young and fresh. i think he is 17-19 i am not sure.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
he's 17 young year younger than taew thats why i always remember lol

max

sarNie Elites
Is this a modern type lakorn or period lakorn? Sorry, I have never seen or heard of this lakorn before. Plus, is the main actor going to be Alex?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i'm tire of Alex playing in remakes too, especially when the remakes is not that good either. payong was a bit boring. mainly on pra aek going back to his relatives and they insulted him. he fight back. stuffs like that.blah blah.... i want to see Alex and Taew play a new storyline too. so many novels out there why the producers have to keep making remakes. so boring! and yep Alex look so cute in the pictures. age wise he's not that young to play as pra aek. but just that he has a young looking face. if he work out a bit and get more buff it would make him look more mature. not so kiddy looking i guess. but i'm happy he is pra aek. his acting is pretty good. better than some pra aeks. not to mention any names.

superstar

sarNie Egg
Actually Sornram version was very good...He did an excellent job...the only thing bad about the lakorn was the little interaction that Num and Kob had, so I think to make it interesting they need to make the lead have more scenes together...I never watched Oil version but I doubt it was that good because I don't think Oil can show as much emotion as Num can because the character for Pra'ek in this lakorn was very difficult a good person with a temper and alot of pressure. Watch Num and Kob version it was very good I think it was their first lakorn together.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol gosh this lakorn was so long ago..i can barely remember if it was good or not. i remember the num & kob but the details are a blurry vision.

and this lakorn is modernize..not period lakorn. but back then and now it is so different ..style wise. :p

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I liked the Num and Kob version execpt for the way they dress but that was the style back then so can't really do anything about it!!!!!!!! I not gonna say anything about the Oil version b/c I haven't seen it. Alex is cute but yet like some of you said he still look like a kid. By the way, How old is Alex?