Payback Time! [oneshot] :: ATEAM

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I almost forgot that I have an unfinished oneshot here... :lol: I will try to finish this as soon as I can... I'm just not in the mood in writing oneshots right now... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Part II

"Hia-Long!" The two of them exclaimed simultaneously. Ah-Yong and Ah-Thee didn't know what to do! If Hia-Long would barge in, it's not only Ah-Thee who will get in trouble but also Ah-Yong.

"Hide in the closet!" Ah-Thee instructed her, trying to keep his voice down. He immediately stood up and helped Ah-Yong to hide in the closet. When the coast was clear, he grabbed his shirt and wore it. Hia-Long kept on knocking on the door until Ah-Thee opened it.

"Ah-Thee! What took you so long to open it? Never mind. Have you seen my sister?" Hia-Long asked.

"Khun Yong? N-no… I haven't seen her." Ah-Thee told him. Since he was young, telling lies was not his specialty. How he wished Hia-Long won't notice that he was not telling the truth. Good thing Hia-Long had immediately believed him.

"If you see her, tell her to go to the opera house." Hia-Long told him and left. When he left, Ah-Thee closed the door again, sat on his bed and sighed.

"That was so close…" He whispered to himself. Ah-Thee finally remembered that Ah-Yong was hiding in his closet. He immediately opened the closet to let her out.

He was quite surprised when he saw her. Since it was so hot inside, Ah-Yong took off her clothes, only her underwear was left. Sweat was lingering on her body and Ah-Thee find her very sexy for that.

"Why was Hia-Long looking for me?" Ah-Yong asked him, not even knowing that her being almost naked state was bothering Ah-Thee a lot.

"He wanted you to go to the opera house…" Ah-Thee told her while his pair of eyes were glued on her, examining her curves. Almost every night, before going to bed, Ah-Thee often wonders how does Ah-Yong looks like when she's naked. Of course, she was a tomboy but still Ah-Thee knew that her body was very feminine-like. Ah-Yong finally noticed that Ah-Thee was looking at her intently. She immediately turned around and garbbed her clothes.

"What are you doing?" Ah-Thee asked. His voice sounded a bit different now. It sounded brawny, very different from his usual gentle voice. Ah-Yong froze when she felt Ah-Thee hugging her on her back. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Their bodies were so close together than even a thin piece of paper cannot pass between them. Her eyes even grew bigger the moment she felt Ah-Thee's hardened member being pressed against her behind. Ah-Thee sexily ran his wet tongue on Ah-Yong's neck, giving Ah-Yong goose bumps all over her body and also causing her to whimper.

"You like that, baby?" Ah-Thee whispered to his lover's ear. Ah-Yong surely loves that and she even wants to go even further. She turned around so she was facing Ah-Thee now. Teasingly, Ah-Thee licked her lower lip. Ah-Yong tried to catch his lips so she can kiss him but he was too fast. Oh God, she desperately wanted to taste more of those red lips, his red and luscious lips that are quite addicting. Ah-Thee knew that she still wanted more but he wanted to let her suffer first before she gets her reward.

"Let's make a deal…" He whispered again on her sensitive ears. Damn! His hot breath against her soft skin felt incredibly nice. How she wished he won't stop teasing her. Ah-Thee, you can tease me forever if you can…, Ah-Yong thought to herself. She wanted to say it out loud but surprisingly, she was too shy to do so.

"W-what deal?" Ah-Yong was breathing heavily as she blurted out those words.

"If you'll be a good girl for a week…" Ah-Thee paused and started planting small kisses on Ah-Yong's bare shoulders, causing her to whimper again.

"Y-yes?" She still managed to speak while Ah-Thee was now trailing kisses up to her neck.

"I will give…hmmmm…you what you….hmmmm…want…." Ah-Thee told her in between his kisses on her neck. After uttering his last word, Ah-Thee pulled himself away from Ah-Yong and smiled devilishly. His smile made Ah-Yong's heart pound even harder. Yes, she knew this chicken-chopping was good looking but it never came across to her mind that he was actually very handsome and sexy. He approached Ah-Yong again and his wet lips landed on hers. Ah-Yong tried to deepen the kiss but before that happens, Ah-Thee pulled back.

"Not so fast, you feisty tomboy…" Ah-Thee told her with a smile that was very pleasing to her eyes.

"Remember our deal? One week…" He winked at her and left the room. Since he's first plan backfired, he wanted Ah-Yong to teach a lesson by torturing her but not causing too much physical pain. It was indeed the perfect lesson he can give to her. Now, Ah-Yong had to suffer for a week until this feisty tomboy gets all the pleasure that she wanted.

---TBC---

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. i nearly forgotten this fiction... haha..

looks like ah thee will make ah yong suffer by want to have a kiss with him... hahaha... can't wait for more...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm half-way done with the last part but I don't think I can post it tonight... *yawns* I'm so sleepy to type the rest...

spoiler for the last part:
they'll be doing it in the table!
:ph34r: