Payback Time! [oneshot] :: ATEAM

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll be writing another ATEAM oneshot but this time, I'll be using their characters in BGST... :lol: will try to post it maybe next weekend... and as usual, it will be Rated MA... :rolleyes:

Payback Time!
She'll taste the sweetest revenge ever...

Ah-Yong has been very mean to Thee and he couldn't take it anymore. She needed to pay all the bad things she had done to him. He wanted to teach this tomboy a lesson. A lesson she will never forget.

COMING SOON!

pze

sarNie Adult
omo......this sounds good.....plus i love ur short stories......

start this soon k.......

pze

sarNie Adult
hahah good one girl.....lolz.....

but yeah wat kind of lesson....

its cool donna how ur doing one for bkst already......

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
yes... another oneshot from me!

I never ran out of oneshot ideas... :loool:

when will you update MM? :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Author's note: I was supposed to come up with an R scene but I find it quite difficult to write so ended up having some sort of a willing... this is just part 1... the detailed willing scene will be on the next part... :lol:

Part I

“Wash all of these!” Ah-Yong shouted at Ah-Thee while throwing a bunch of costumes to him.

“All? But Khun Yong…” He was about to complain but Ah-Yong threw more costumes to him. She wanted him to wash a mountain of clothes!

“But Khun Yong… These are still clean…” Ah-Thee explained while picking up the clothes that Ah-Yong was throwing to him. Ah-Yong turned her direction towards him and gave him an evil glare.

“But I want you to wash them! If you can’t do this little job, just get out here!” Ah-Yong hollered. Ah-Thee picked up the remaining clothes on the floor and looked at Ah-Yong.

“What are you staring at? Carry them out and wash them! NOW!” Ah-Yong demanded. Ah-Thee did as what he was told and carried the clothes outside.

“I’ll check on you later!” Ah-Yong shouted at him and she went back to the house.

Minutes later, Ah-Thee was already washing the mountains of clothes that Ah-Yong gave him. Washing those clothes would definitely take a whole day or 2!

“What’s her problem?! She’s a crazy tomboy!!” Ah-Thee cursed while scrubbing the clothes harder than the usual. He was imagining it was Ah-Yong’s face he was scrubbing. Ah-Thee didn’t know that Ah-Yong was just behind him, holding a bucket of cold water. She silently walked until she was only a couple of inches away from Ah-Thee. Ah-Yong poured the cold water on Ah-Thee. Ah-Thee jumped the moment he felt the cold water on his body. He immediately stood up and saw the laughing Ah-Yong with a bucket on her hand. Ah-Thee glared at her intensely. He was now really pissed off. Totally drenched in water, Ah-Thee hurriedly took off his shirt and threw it in the ground forcefully. Ah-Yong stopped laughing and stared at him. She examined him from head to toe but giving more attention to his muscular chest. She never pays attention to any man and she had never examined a man’s body like this way before. When reality snapped back to her, Ah-Yong cleared her throat and looked at Ah-Thee’s face, who was now in rage.

Ah-Thee suddenly scooped Ah-Yong off the ground. He wanted to teach her a lesson. A lesson that she will never forget.

“What are you doing, Ah-Thee?! Put me down!!” Ah-Yong pounded at Ah-Thee’s hard chest. Ah-Thee didn’t say a word instead he went straight to his room. The moment they arrived on his room, Ah-Thee threw Ah-Yong to the bed and he immediately locked the door. He turned his direction back to the bed and saw Ah-Yong sitting there. She’s not even showing a single sign of fear.

“Why did you brought me here?!” She howled. Ah-Thee jumped on the bed, pinning Ah-Yong’s body. He was holding both of her hands so she can’t escape. Ah-Yong tried to wriggle so she can be free but Ah-Thee’s arms were too strong.

“What are you trying to do?!” Ah-Yong said while still trying to break free.

“I’m going to teach you a lesson…” Ah-Thee murmured and started to kiss Ah-Yong aggressively. Ah-Yong tried to push him away but she was way too strong for her. Ah-Thee pressed his body closer to Ah-Yong until she could already feel his chest against her bosom and could actually smell the manly scent of Ah-Thee. She loves the way he smells and the way he presses his body against her. All of these were new to her and she wanted to experience more intimate things with him. Ah-Yong gave up in pushing Ah-Thee away and she let her guards down. She was already cooperating with Ah-Thee and returning his kissed back. The aggressive kissing was now turning into a passionate one. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Ah-Yong slightly opened her mouth so Ah-Thee could enter his tongue to her hot mouth. Their tongues met and swayed together as their kiss intensifies.

Just when things are about to get hot and sizzle between them, they heard a knock on the door.

“Ah-Thee! Ah-Thee! Are you in there? Have you seen Ah-Yong?” Hia-Long asked, not knowing that his little sister was in bed with Ah-Thee!

---TBC---

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I haven't watched BTGST yet, but I have a feeling that this is the never before seen footage. :loool:

Hmm... I wonder what Ah-Thee will do to tech her a lesson? :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
how I wish it really happened... :loool: I got the idea from last monday's episode...

as for the lesson, ah-thee was supposed to R her but his plan backfired! the tomboy wants more of him now... :loool: just see what happens next... :rolleyes:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for starting this donna....ur off too a good start....lolz....

keep it coming

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
:ph34r: Oh! my! r scene have turn to be willing. This is unbelievable good!

I dont even know what to say!! :eek: