Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap so far so good, and i agreed paul and benz start to show more affection toward each other now. So cute how au always after noi and tenya and go are adorable. Can't wait for the next esp to come out.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
yeh thats her voice. she got them killer eyes. it makes me shiver lol

this is like the first lakorn of polyplus that i actually really enjoy
haha i totally agree! the way her eyes r in here, idk if its da make up dat makes it extra like sexy and like killer but her eyes really go with the role that shes playing =)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This lakorn doesn't really make any sense to me..Like, that guy should have remember who Teya and Benz was. I mean, he had relationship with both of them, the only difference was their hair back then that's all. And Noi, how couldn't they tell, especially her ex-husband...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn doesn't really make any sense to me..Like, that guy should have remember who Teya and Benz was. I mean, he had relationship with both of them, the only difference was their hair back then that's all. And Noi, how couldn't they tell, especially her ex-husband...

lol i guess i wasnt the only one that notice that kinda stuff...i said the same thing while watching episode 3...(nothing change only their hairstyle) but anyways just go along with the directors :p

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
From what I understand, the ladies have gone through some plastic surgery after they got out of jail so they look similar, but not excatly the same person. Because it a lakorn, they can't show much of what had been done to the ladies except some make up change and hair style.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn got pretty confusing when it reached episode 2-3 lol I was like, are they faking, or are they for real? o_O :lol:

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
Teya acting is stiff in this lakorn but I don't think it was stiff when she did the lakorn with Paul where she married(?) his father because she looks like his mother. I actually want to see that lakorn again. I love Benz!!!!!!! She is sooooooooo talented in singing and acting.

donna

sarNie Adult
i'm watching epi 4 now and its good so far. i liked the part where the cop went to noi house and asked her for some food. she said that on her days off she likes to order pizza. she brought it out for him and he was like it tastes like shoes. she was like it 2 days old. he spit it out. then he said that she is jai dum, no wonder the pizza at her house is nasty! haha that was funny

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
The preview for episode 5 I think someone die and it looked like Benz. It better not be Benz or else I will be soooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
The preview for episode 5 I think someone die and it looked like Benz. It better not be Benz or else I will be soooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i doubt dat shes going to die because in da end, all of dem r goin to get married! yayyy! but it seems like da bad guys nephew is goin to like benz from da preview of episode 5! i cant wait to see it tomorrow!
^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea and that was my other highlight for Monday'. but i guess i can wait til tomorrow or whatever...im just thankful that Tina and bunniii took their time to upload it for all of us to enjoy also:p

cant be anyone of the girls dying..isnt the lakorn based on them? ^_^

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the previews of esp 5, it looks like there is some tragic, but I don't think it would be Benz's character. Just have to wait and see who is the person.

numfon

sarNie Adult
^i think she's another girl that ...what's his name... (Oak's character.. Pat's ex..) raped and..abused.