Payak Sao Sab Eelee(Polyplus-NookNarn)

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
damn benz is hot as heck! *ouch can't touch her* action drama huh? haven't seen a good one of those for a while now. but yea, teya...whoo she's grown up. so pretty and so is noi! :) can't wait to see it!

fanny

sarNie Adult
omg it's been so long since Noi play action lakorn. Cant wait to see this one. Au and Noi cute couple. Go and Taya hot young couple. Benz should pair up w/someone else that look strong and manly. Paul just not p'ek material. sorry offend anyone.

tinah

sarNie Coma
supoosely, this is rumor to air in the next batch

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow. They're gonna air already?... Hmmm. I might watch it if it's good, but most of Benz's lakorns make me upset...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love au/noi in action drama and never seen benz and teya in one so this should be interesting. i saw some behind the scene and benz will be singing in here. Teya was her back up dancer and i must say she could dance :lol: . ill try to find the clip

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I'll surely watch this lakorn becuz I'm a fan of Noy, and of course this film Teya is in it..missed her eversince Prissna..But sorry gotta say I'm not a fan of Benz..She's U-G-L-Y...Sorry to the fan that I said it straight out, but I don't find her good looking at all...

red

sarNie Hatchling
I'll surely watch this lakorn becuz I'm a fan of Noy, and of course this film Teya is in it..missed her eversince Prissna..But sorry gotta say I'm not a fan of Benz..She's U-G-L-Y...Sorry to the fan that I said it straight out, but I don't find her good looking at all...well i guess that just your opinion.... But in my opinion benz is beautiful, pretty & natural.....Mind you, she one of the best actresses in the industry who could still maintain her n'ek status while being n'rai.