P'AumP& Tang Mo

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I was just checking up Tang Mo wallpaper, and is it just me or do they look like twin sisters. The first time I saw Tang Mo I thought she was Aum Patcharapa. What da you guys think?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think they look alike. The first time I saw Tangmo I thought she was Aum too. I think they can pass as sisters. At an angle, she reminds me of Noon too. It's like she's a mix between Noon and Aum. It's really strange.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I think they like alike. The first time I saw Tangmo I thought she was Aum too. I think they can pass as sisters. At an angle, she reminds me of Noon too. It's like she's a mix between Noon and Aum. It's really strange.
same. :lol:

Aum, Noon and Tangmo look alike =)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Tangmoe and Noon looks freakish similar!!! From picture they look identical, but when you them on camera they have their differences.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
I think they like alike. The first time I saw Tangmo I thought she was Aum too. I think they can pass as sisters. At an angle, she reminds me of Noon too. It's like she's a mix between Noon and Aum. It's really strange.
i agree with you, also when i first saw Donut i thought she was Aum! :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
they look similar but Aum looks better and is sexier. aum has better features, mo's eyes are to wide apart, nose not as high and lips are line thin.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
sometimes in photoshoots, they look a lot similar but then sometimes, she reminds me of both Noon and Aum at the same time.. =]