Paul Pattarpol Quits Lakorn Biz

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm sooo sad, Paul is one of my favorite actors and for him to stop acting is lakorns is going to drive me nuts. I'm gonna miss him. This situation would be better if he just took a long break, but nooo he's gonna leave forever.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes gonna have 1 lakorn for the last time and hes trying to look for a role that suits him..i wonder whos his co star gonna be and from what channel.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG why? He should have one more with Bua Chompoo!! They were cute together. She's been away a long time after starting her fam. I miss her.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap for sure I'm going to miss him on screen..maybe his lakorn with Yui will never air..gosh Khung Dang...don't know what to say about her..

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
why is Paul quitting?
he's a good actor and singer
i still want to see him play on screen
cuz it's long before he plays anohter lakorn
i think he gets like 1 lakorn a year
as for the tv shows, i don't know

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
why is Paul quitting?
he's a good actor and singer
i still want to see him play on screen
cuz it's long before he plays anohter lakorn
i think he gets like 1 lakorn a year
as for the tv shows, i don't know
He is quitting because it will be taking up too much time, he has a business to take care of.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna miss Paul. He's a good pek n funny. My fav role of him as to be in sapai tornado. Wish him the best. Hmm... I wonder who his last nek will be ?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha they always say they gonna quit forever, and then they reprise again later. i ain't givin' up yet. he's one of the few p'eks that don't necessarily have the hottest look, but can sure win me over with his acting...not that he was/is ugly at all...he's just not the hottest of the p'eks, that's all. gonna miss him...until he comes back. lol

meenia

sarNie Adult
Shocking News... I love Paul as a actor.. Always have, he just didn't do that many lakorns. Best was the two he did with Bua.. Love those two.. I enjoy his with janie.. It fun to watch. Okay, i guess i like a lot of his lakorn. Especially the one he did with Noon, that was good.. However, i didn't watch the one with pat or namfon... I guess i might just have to. I will miss him,they should do us fans a favorite and show us the show with yui and joy. I was seriously looking forward to that lakorn.. Good luck in life Paul..LOL..

TikOil

sarNie Egg

not his fan but.... oh that is sad to hear that he is leaving everyone hopefully he comes back very soon.. and I wonder what kind of business does he own... thats y he havent been airing any lakorn.

the last lakorn hopefully he peers up with Kwan Usamanee. :cry1: :lmao: :cry:

will here is a sad song for him and everyone to list so he can come back soon.....

TikOil

sarNie Egg
I like him in the movie with P'Aum thats it... and thats the only lakorn that I have watch from him... :baby-scene-pop-corn:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG are ya serious? Well, good for him and best wishes for him also. Like some of ya gals said hes not good looking but theres something about him that we seems to like...LOL

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Uh, he'll still be on his sitcom so he's not leaving the business totally. He's just not doing big project lakorns anymore.