paul and weir's lakorns

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://wiki.sarnworld.com/index.php/Weir_Sukollawat_Kanarot
http://wiki.sarnworld.com/index.php/Paul_Pattarapol_Silapajarn

cecilia

Staff member
Out of their lakorns .. These are the one i like best b/c the rest of their lakorns aren't that great for me^^
Weir:
Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong with Alexandra Thidavanh Bounxouei [ I love his one b/c of his singing voice and the great chemistry between him and Alex)
Tur Keu Cheewit with Pinky Sawika Chaiyadech (I don't know why i miss this out when it firs aired but boy, i'm so glad to go back and watch it b/c it's so good and so sad at the same time)
Wong Wien Hua Jai with Pinky Sawika Chaiyadech [This one, i can't say how much but i'm wong wien about them too when this went on air -- AWESOME! AWESOME!]
Phaw Nu bpen Superstar with Jakajun Akumsiri Suwannasuk (I thought I'm not going to like this b/c it seem immature but i was so wrong .. so happy i gave it a try and got into it like crazy. i really like this one)

Paul:
Nang Nok Tor with Bua Buachompoo Ford [I love the comedy in here -- love the fact how he manipulated her into investigating for him lol]
Krong Petch (2003) with Taya Sahntaya Rogers (He's so handsome in here -- and the plot is cute as well)
Sompong Nong Somchai with Janie Tienphosuwan [I CANNOT say how much i love this COMEDY series -- i can watch 1000 times and still laugh over it -- great great great more than great LAKORN]
Sapai Tornado with Kob Suvanant Kongying (hahaha, this one is cute as well - love the feisty sapai kob -- she really is awesome and BEAUTIFUL in here without wearing too much fancy clothes ^^)
Rahut Rissaya (2007) with Woranuch Wongsawan [I LOVE REVENGE and when this first came out -- i was so addicted to it .. you can't even say how much lOl -- Great chemistry and plot as well]
Rachinee Morlum with Joy Sirilak Pongchoke (i like the singing part from joy -- the storyline is good and sad)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for weir i add: Dung duang haruetai with kwan, it's a nice lakorn and it's funny to see weir try to act mean :lol: