Pauj Kev Chim Tau Kev Hlub

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i bought this movie too.............i like this drama but the dubbing suck...................it seem like the girl who dubbed for the main actress dubbed for every girl.............it not worth watching and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ..........this movie is a waste of $50.........................i hella regret now.....................i really want to exchange for a new one but since i already open it i don't think they will allow me to do so..........

mai92

sarNie Adult
i bough this movie too. I hate the main girl voice. EQ Entertainment alway have the same girl dubbing for all their movie now a day. I'm starting to get tried of them. i only like them dubbed My Girl.

azncritics

sarNie Egg
I don't really like the way EQ and Hmong production dubb because mostly all the girls have squeeky and monotone voice. My sister told me that mostly the dubber are htt. I think that's probably why I always get confused when I watch little clips of the movie that are dubb by both productions. I never buy their movies but my mother always buy their movies since there movie goes cheaper after a year. And yes my mother did buy this series. However I never watch this series since I can't stand their voices. OH GOSH they made every good series turn BAD...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i think the guy who dubb for EQ is ok, but it's just the girl's voice that i can't stand! gosh it's so annoying.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
thanx movie was in thai. its in youtbe already. its called DUNG DUANG HARUETHAI.
ITS AN INTERESTING MOVIE I THINK.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
they have too much problem in life that's imposible...but thats how thai lakorn r soo...also they cut too much of the lakorn..

skies

sarNie Adult
thanx movie was in thai. its in youtbe already. its called DUNG DUANG HARUETHAI.
ITS AN INTERESTING MOVIE I THINK.
hahaha, i think you're talking about the new one
the one "pauj kev chim tau kev hlub" is "luerd nai din" with the same girl but different guy (arnus)
i'm currently watching dung duang haruthai too! :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i hope some entertainment dubbed wier n kwan's new lakorn but i hope not by EQ but by TNT, SKY, or SUN entertainment..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WAT ISH THIS LAKORN ABOUT...
I WANT TO NOE...THANKS ALOT... EVEN THOUGH I DONT LYKE KWAN AND HEM...
BUT I JUST WANT TO NOE IT THANKS ALOT.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yup!! I bought WHY WHY LOVE DUBB VERSION and I HATE THEIR VOICES!!! only KingOne's voice was okay!! that girl needs to stop dubbing!!!! we need to write a petition or something man!!! her voice SUCKS!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i almost bought why why love but i was like never mind i don't have any money for tat day...than figured out they dubbed why why love n thank god i didn't buy it..

kulyia

RUK
ididnt buy it but my sister in law did..haha...it was entertainingwhen i dont have the net to use.but the dubbing is soo like FAST, like they fast forward it to fit the mouth movements..lol..well, this is LONG AGO..lol.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
ahh!..hated this movie!..i got it for only 25 dollars though..but hecka hated it!..idk if the hmong peoples cutted too many scenes out or wat..it just didnt really make sense to me..it was all over the place..and it sucked!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
ahh!..hated this movie!..i got it for only 25 dollars though..but hecka hated it!..idk if the hmong peoples cutted too many scenes out or wat..it just didnt really make sense to me..it was all over the place..and it sucked!

I agree with you. The editing is so bad! The movie don't even make sense to me. They just jumped from scene to scene.. one minute you see n'ek really mad at p'ek and then the next minute they're all lovey-dovey and then you see them get mad at each other again.. I'm just like what happened?? It was a waste of my money!

kulyia

RUK
I agree with you. The editing is so bad! The movie don't even make sense to me. They just jumped from scene to scene.. one minute you see n'ek really mad at p'ek and then the next minute they're all lovey-dovey and then you see them get mad at each other again.. I'm just like what happened?? It was a waste of my money!

true true..it was just VERY entertaining cause they jump to all ENTERTAININGASS scenes..lol..like that one time she steped on the nail.then BAM shes walking around already...then ur like.."Okayyy..."..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i borrowed this from my friend n im just like omg.. boring.. boring .. boring.. fastforward.. fastforward lmao.. haha.. many prob liked it.. but i didnt.. i only watched it for kwan.. that was the only reason y i was able to finish it lol.. haha oh yea.. n nok too...