Patson Sarindu

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Can someone give me his profile and a list of all his lakorn, please?

Well I only remember some of his lakorns...

Mae Hua Lampong (Patson=Rai, Namfon Patcharin=Nang'ek, Art=Praek)
Preuka Sawad (Patson=Guest Star, Namfon Patcharin=Nang'ek, Nok Chatchai=Praek)
Mon Sanae Ha (Patson=Praek & Namfon Kullanant=Nang'ek)

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Didn't he do Kon Taley? it had louis and i don't know the nangek but she looks like ja jitapa

noungning

Heartless
i saw him at a club i went to this summer in thailand, he looks pretty skinny and tall in person, but he wasn't dancing lol he was sitting and drinking with his older buddies... so strange to see him at a bar/club at roi et, instead of bangkok lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
What's the title of his lakorn with Tik.K? I would really love to see that lakorn.

lol.. What the heck is Patson suppose to in that pic?!! haha. Nui looks old for him.

Patson Sarindu

sarNie Egg
i saw him at a club i went to this summer in thailand, he looks pretty skinny and tall in person, but he wasn't dancing lol he was sitting and drinking with his older buddies... so strange to see him at a bar/club at roi et, instead of bangkok lol
I was working up country and wanted to hang out..

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Ka Nueng Ha - with Ning

my first Patson lakorn... loved it <3

he also had another one with Ning... they're from rival families in the orange growing farms

myx

sArNieZ
Ka Nueng Ha - with Ning

my first Patson lakorn... loved it <3

he also had another one with Ning... they're from rival families in the orange growing farms
the one you're talking about is call "Olawon Kon Ria Som"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rakniran said:
Por Krow hovw Pah
starring : Patson & I'll post a pics of his n'ek

Which lakorn is this?? No info on it what's so ever...actually no info on most his lakorns. How sad.

cecilia

Staff member
I've been tuning to THE STAR10 lately and every time Amann smiles he reminds me of Patson and his big smile; even the way he speaks too .. now, i'm curious to know what he's up to these days? Married?