Patson Sarindu

cecilia said:
I've been tuning to THE STAR10 lately and every time Amann smiles he reminds me of Patson and his big smile; even the way he speaks too .. now, i'm curious to know what he's up to these days? Married? 
Yeah, they do have a strong resemblance. I've noticed that too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
I've been tuning to THE STAR10 lately and every time Amann smiles he reminds me of Patson and his big smile; even the way he speaks too .. now, i'm curious to know what he's up to these days? Married? 
Oo, who's this Amann you're talking about? I want to see how he resembles my Pat. XD.

I don't think Pat's married yet. Don't know if he has a gf, either. I do believe that he's still a part of CH3 though. I mean last year or that one year, not too long ago, he participated in CH3's annual soccer match. Don't know what he could be doing though. Maybe a representative of something....?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah...I see now. He kind of does look like Pat. But he reminds me of some one else too. Don't know who though. Haha.

Yeah, I wish Pat didn't quit acting yet. I really would love to see him comeback. He still looks young.

phatman said:
Ah...I see now. He kind of does look like Pat. But he reminds me of some one else too. Don't know who though. Haha.

Yeah, I wish Pat didn't quit acting yet. I really would love to see him comeback. He still looks young.
Yeah, I agree. I think he also looks like this one guy off of Academy Fantasia from a while back. Don't remember the guy's name, though. :(
To be honest, I don't think Amen sounds that great. If he worked on his voice a bit, maybe he will sound a lot better in general. Right now, he's just average. Looks are okay. Resembles Patson but not a lot. I think it's the face structure, nose and lips. Totally different eyes, though!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Yeah, I agree. I think he also looks like this one guy off of Academy Fantasia from a while back. Don't remember the guy's name, though. :(
To be honest, I don't think Amen sounds that great. If he worked on his voice a bit, maybe he will sound a lot better in general. Right now, he's just average. Looks are okay. Resembles Patson but not a lot. I think it's the face structure, nose and lips. Totally different eyes, though!

He looks like that one actor....what's his name.....??? One of the Pupart's?? I don't know his name, but he's Michael and Oliver Pupart's younger bro.