Pat's Wallpapers #2

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
These wallpapers look like they were from one of her projects. Gosh, Pat looks so cute in her school uniform. She's adorable. The cast are all young and fun-loving. Credits to Pat's fanclub.

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, i just know that Pat is in this lakorn. it was "T-ded Kru Pun Mai" with p'Tang Saksit and Rita.....lolz. i never know that this girl was Pat. lolz......she grew up too fast.....lolz. :loool:

this lakorn is cute, they are p'tang's students lolz....... :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
calla said:
hey, i just know that Pat is in this lakorn. it was "T-ded Kru Pun Mai" with p'Tang Saksit and Rita.....lolz. i never know that this girl was Pat. lolz......she grew up too fast.....lolz. :loool:

this lakorn is cute, they are p'tang's students lolz....... :D
[post="139379"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing, Calla. I've been wondering about those wallpapers...That's cool Pat got a chance to star with P'tang and Rita. Was it a lakorn or a movie? How was the storyline?

calla

sarNie Adult
it was a lakorn...just aired 2004. :D
lolz.....it was a funny lakorn. here's a pic of the lakorn.....

credit to tangsaksit.com

it was about p'tang saw rita and he was so in love with her. and since rita is a teacher at Pat's school (Pat and her friends are those popular from school and has bad attitude). then p'tang willing to became a teacher to teach them how to become good girls. another reason is that he would get to be closer to rita. but he doesn't knows that the job he's going take is horrible than he ever thought.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Pat looks like a 13 year old! she so pretty...i want to see the lakorn now!! :D thanks for sharing!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the picture and summary, Calla. Oooh...this lakorn sounds interesting. I couldn't imagine Pat as the bad/popular student. Cool...I'm going to see where I can find it.

Yajvaj, I agree with you...Pat does look like she's only 13 years old. She's such a cutie!!

calla

sarNie Adult
n/p girls.......... :D
to say the truth that i have no idea it was Pat.....lolz.

by the way......how old is Pat now ? :unsure:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
calla said:
n/p girls.......... :D
to say the truth that i have no idea it was Pat.....lolz.

by the way......how old is Pat now ?  :unsure:
[post="139802"][/post]​

Calla, I heard Pat is 19 years old. So how long ago was Tang/Rita's lakorn released? Pat looks so young in those photos.