Pat's Photoshoot #4

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
wadyness said:
are they like best friends ? does Pat sing ?
[post="137188"][/post]​
I believe Pat and Ploy are best of friends. They are always together in events and community outreach activities. I also see Pat frequently hanging out with Por, Go, Mann, Woot, Meji and Pang as well. They seem very comfortable around each other.

Well, I saw Pat sang in Ruen Naree See Chompoo. She has a beautiful voice and great potentials!! But, many of her fans believed she was lip syncing. I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds exactly like her voice. You know, most of Channel 3 stars can sing? I remember seeing an old show for the Channel 3 25th Anniversity and almost all their nang'eks and p'eks sang. It was amazing...especially the ones I've never heard sing before was on stage. They were all awesome!! There were over 30 stars on stage including Johnny, Jariya, Benz, Joy, Lalita, Noon Sirita (Ploy Cherman's sister) and so many more. It was impressive!! That was eleven years ago. What I am trying to say is that most stars do sing, even if they do not have their own records. Perhaps, this is Pat's case.

wadyness

sarNie Egg
That's cool. I've seen her in movies as well. She's cute, but Pat's cuter =)
lol. Yeah, that's what I notice to that all the actors/actresses were either singers before or after. I can't wait to see Oil & Noon's new lakorn where she sings. But I give them made props because they are good actors as well as singers.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well, I saw Pat sang in Ruen Naree See Chompoo. She has a beautiful voice and great potentials!! But, many of her fans believed she was lip syncing. I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds exactly like her voice. You know, most of Channel 3 stars can sing? I remember seeing an old show for the Channel 3 25th Anniversity and almost all their nang'eks and p'eks sang. It was amazing...especially the ones I've never heard sing before was on stage. They were all awesome!! There were over 30 stars on stage including Johnny, Jariya, Benz, Joy, Lalita, Noon Sirita (Ploy Cherman's sister) and so many more. It was impressive!! That was eleven years ago. What I am trying to say is that most stars do sing, even if they do not have their own records. Perhaps, this is Pat's case.
i thought pat was lip singing too..cuz her voice sounds older..and to me it doesnt sound like her..if thats really her voice then its really good!..i also thought most of ch3 daras can sing..i watch ch3 old shows and recent ones..and alot of them could sing!..even better then some real singers :lol: i was surprise cuz i never heard most of them sing before and when they singing in the events i was impress..some could have their own album if they decided to become a singer..but i perfer them in acting :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i thought pat was lip singing too..cuz her voice sounds older..and to me it doesnt sound like her..if thats really her voice then its really good!..i also thought most of ch3 daras can sing..i watch ch3 old shows and recent ones..and alot of them could sing!..even better then some real singers :lol: i was surprise cuz i never heard most of them sing before and when they singing in the events i was impress..some could have their own album if they decided to become a singer..but i perfer them in acting :D
[post="137519"][/post]​

Hi Tinah. The actors and actresses should have their own album. They could bring in lots of profit because they already have fans watching their lakorns. It's nice knowing that most actors and actresses are multi-talented.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hi Tinah. The actors and actresses should have their own album. They could bring in lots of profit because they already have fans watching their lakorns. It's nice knowing that most actors and actresses are multi-talented.
yeh so true!..but i think its too tiring for them to make an album when they are so busy with lakorns etc..but if some likes to sing more then act..then eventually they will go to the music industry..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
yeh so true!..but i think its too tiring for them to make an album when they are so busy with lakorns etc..but if some likes to sing more then act..then eventually they will go to the music industry..
[post="137849"][/post]​
That's true. They can't be overworking, otherwise they would age too fast. We wouldn't enjoy them as much. LOL.

Jay88

sarNie Egg
Haha. The third picture is funny, look at Ploy's face expression. && I don't really like the last picture. It looks too akward. But they're both cuties though!

akanin

sarNie Elites
*nosebleed* *droolz* :wub: Wowzers! Loving the photoshoot indeed...dang, both are beautiful...thx for sharing! :lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Jay88 said:
Haha. The third picture is funny, look at Ploy's face expression. && I don't really like the last picture. It looks too akward. But they're both cuties though!
[post="138725"][/post]​
The last photo does look kinda awkward. But anyhow...they are both beautiful!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i love the photoshoot its HOTT hehehe ^_^