Pat's News 9/12/06

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
"แพท ณปภา" ร่วมเปิดวังหลวงกับเจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง

แพท ณปภา ตันตระกูล นางเอกชื่อดังจากช่อง 3 ร่วมถ่ายทอดประสบการณ์ และความชอบเกี่ยวกับประเทศเกาหลีในงาน "เปิดวังหลวงกับเจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง" เมื่อวันที่ 2 กันยายน ที่ผ่านมา ณ ร้านซีเอ็ดบุ๊คเซ็นเตอร์ ชั้น 7 มาบุญครอง เซ็นเตอร์

นอกจากจะได้รับบทเป็นนางเอกในละครฟอร์มยักษ์อย่าง "หิมะใต้พระจันทร์" ที่ไปถ่ายทำถึงประเทศเกาหลีแล้ว นางเอกสาวหน้าใส แพท ณปภา ตันตระกูล ยังได้ขึ้นชื่อว่าเป็น "เกาหลีฟีเวอร์" อีกคนนึงด้วย ซึ่งล่าสุดได้ถูกเชิญไปร่วมถ่ายทอดประสบการณ์ และความชอบเกี่ยวกับประเทศเกาหลีในงาน "เปิดวังหลวงกับเจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง" ที่ทางสำนักพิมพ์แจ่มใส ร่วมกับซีเอ็ดบุ๊คเซ็นเตอร์จัดขึ้นมาเอาใจแฟนๆ การ์ตูนเรื่อง "เจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง (Goong)" เมื่อวันที่ 2 กันยายน ที่ผ่านมา ณ ร้านซีเอ็ดบุ๊คเซ็นเตอร์ ชั้น 7 มาบุญครอง เซ็นเตอร์

แพทได้เล่าเหตุผลที่ประทับใจเรื่องราวเกี่ยวกับเกาหลี และการ์ตูนเรื่อง "เจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง" นี้ให้ฟังว่า

"คงเป็นความน่ารักมั้งค่ะ แพท ป็นคนที่ชอบนางเอกที่เป็นคนน่ารักๆ แต่ในเรื่องนี้แพทชอบตรงที่นางเอกเป็นคนที่ไม่ค่อยเรียบร้อย กล้าพูดกล้าทำ มีความสดใสร่าเริง เป็นคนมองโลกในแง่ดี"

"ถ้าแพทมีโอกาสได้เล่นเรื่องนี้ ก็อยากจะเล่นคู่กับพี่ปอ คือ ด้วยความที่เราทำงานด้วยกันมาหลายเรื่อง แล้วพี่เค้าเป็นคนน่ารัก ทำงานเก่ง และบุคลิกของพี่เค้าคล้ายๆ กับในเนื้อเรื่อง คือ เป็นคนมีมาด แต่ลึกๆ แล้วพี่เค้าเป็นคนน่ารักค่ะ"

นอกจากนี้ในงานนางเอกสาวยังได้ร่วมเล่นเกมส์ แจกของที่ระลึกให้แฟนๆ ของสำนักพิมพ์แจ่มใสได้ติดไม้ติดมือกลับบ้านไปอีกด้วย

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Could someone please translate. It may be about Pat's new lakorns. I see Por's name in the news article, too. LOL. It's credited to the Power 3 Club and insidedara.com. Thanks in advance.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
That look like the popular drama "Goong"....mabye she might be voice dubbed for the drama....i think..??? :lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
That look like the popular drama "Goong"....mabye she might be voice dubbed for the drama....i think..??? :huh:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
"แพท ณปภา" ร่วมเปิดวังหลวงกับเจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง
Pat Napapha with two people... I'm not familiar with at a function at the palace. Oh... back track...

"Jaow ying Jom joon and rak woon woon ni waang" is the title of the series I guess.

แพท ณปภา ตันตระกูล นางเอกชื่อดังจากช่อง 3 ร่วมถ่ายทอดประสบการณ์ และความชอบเกี่ยวกับประเทศเกาหลีในงาน "เปิดวังหลวงกับเจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง" เมื่อวันที่ 2 กันยายน ที่ผ่านมา ณ ร้านซีเอ็ดบุ๊คเซ็นเตอร์ ชั้น 7 มาบุญครอง เซ็นเตอร์
Basically... umm... these words are so freakin hard to translate. It states Pat from channel 3 was at this function in MBK on certain dates on level 7 of the mall to support two girls from the palace on the theme of liking things from Korea.

นอกจากจะได้รับบทเป็นนางเอกในละครฟอร์มยักษ์อย่าง "หิมะใต้พระจันทร์" ที่ไปถ่ายทำถึงประเทศเกาหลีแล้ว นางเอกสาวหน้าใส แพท ณปภา ตันตระกูล ยังได้ขึ้นชื่อว่าเป็น "เกาหลีฟีเวอร์" อีกคนนึงด้วย ซึ่งล่าสุดได้ถูกเชิญไปร่วมถ่ายทอดประสบการณ์ และความชอบเกี่ยวกับประเทศเกาหลีในงาน "เปิดวังหลวงกับเจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง" ที่ทางสำนักพิมพ์แจ่มใส ร่วมกับซีเอ็ดบุ๊คเซ็นเตอร์จัดขึ้นมาเอาใจแฟนๆ การ์ตูนเรื่อง "เจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง (Goong)" เมื่อวันที่ 2 กันยายน ที่ผ่านมา ณ ร้านซีเอ็ดบุ๊คเซ็นเตอร์ ชั้น 7 มาบุญครอง เซ็นเตอร์

This just mentions some of the lakorns that Pat has been in like Hima Tai Pra Jun and how she has "Korean fever". So she was invited to the cartoon of these two girls which I guess is called "Goong" manga... a korean anima series that is being promoted.

แพทได้เล่าเหตุผลที่ประทับใจเรื่องราวเกี่ยวกับเกาหลี และการ์ตูนเรื่อง "เจ้าหญิงจอมจุ้นกับรักวุ่นๆ ในวัง" นี้ให้ฟังว่า

This says she is so touched by things korean and liked this GOong manga series. (not direct translation, but hey... you get the gist)

"คงเป็นความน่ารักมั้งค่ะ แพท ป็นคนที่ชอบนางเอกที่เป็นคนน่ารักๆ แต่ในเรื่องนี้แพทชอบตรงที่นางเอกเป็นคนที่ไม่ค่อยเรียบร้อย กล้าพูดกล้าทำ มีความสดใสร่าเริง เป็นคนมองโลกในแง่ดี"

Normally, pat likes the female character to be good and nice (girly if you will). But in this one, the female character is blunt and straight forward, sure of herself kind of girl. She likes how the character gives the benefit of the doubt to people and thinks nice things, but not so in a girly fashion.

"ถ้าแพทมีโอกาสได้เล่นเรื่องนี้ ก็อยากจะเล่นคู่กับพี่ปอ คือ ด้วยความที่เราทำงานด้วยกันมาหลายเรื่อง แล้วพี่เค้าเป็นคนน่ารัก ทำงานเก่ง และบุคลิกของพี่เค้าคล้ายๆ กับในเนื้อเรื่อง คือ เป็นคนมีมาด แต่ลึกๆ แล้วพี่เค้าเป็นคนน่ารักค่ะ"
She would love to play this character and with p' Por. b/c he is similar to the male character in this series and b/c he is naaraak.

นอกจากนี้ในงานนางเอกสาวยังได้ร่วมเล่นเกมส์ แจกของที่ระลึกให้แฟนๆ ของสำนักพิมพ์แจ่มใสได้ติดไม้ติดมือกลับบ้านไปอีกด้วย

Besides getting to play games, fans got to get souveniers and so did she.

That's the best I can do for translation. Someone feel free to give a word for word playback.
[post="172444"][/post]​
[/quote]
[

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
dynomite said:
KristyS..

How did I do with the translation?

You might want to clarify if I got it wrong.
[post="172551"][/post]​
You did a great job in translating it ^_^ .No worries :D .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation, dynomite. You're very sweet!! Awww...I love how Pat mentioned that she would like to portray this character with Por because he is adorable!! Oooh...I wonder if this is a hint... :shocked: I would love to see Pat and Por in more lakorns. I absolutely admire the two.

navy

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Thanks for the translation, dynomite. You're very sweet!! Awww...I love how Pat mentioned that she would like to portray this character with Por because he is adorable!! Oooh...I wonder if this is a hint... :shocked: I would love to see Pat and Por in more lakorns. I absolutely admire the two.
[post="172868"][/post]​
How sweet of her!!!

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
It looks like she is just hosting the event, not doing the voiceover or doing a remake. I'm kind of relieved that Por wouldn't be playing the prince bc he doesn't fit the image well. He's not bishie enough, which is more "beautiful boy" while Por is very "man."