Pat's Gallery #9

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
WOW.....SHE LOOKS CUTE WITH EVERYBODY.....ITS CUTE HOW SHE WAS HUGGING WITH GOH AND POR IN THE LAST TWO PIX.....AND HOW POR WAS HUGGING HER IN THE FIRST PIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
These pixs just pop up from nowher.Anyhow , I think Pat look really pretty in everyone of the photo....It's so sweet the way Por hug Pat..Why can't they be a couple in Tea Jai Ruk?!i don't like Som , but Go look cute to me :wub: , well not in the one where he hug Pat .Well at least they paired Pat and Por in Mafia tee Ruk and Pat have another lakorn with Paul(Ram Pee Sawas.Yay.LOL)
I am serious each time I look at Namforn she looks lik a Barby doll to me .I don't really like Namorn .....Why not Pat and Por?!Why?!Why?!Why?!.......

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Dan&FilmLover said:
WOW.....SHE LOOKS CUTE WITH EVERYBODY.....ITS CUTE HOW SHE WAS HUGGING WITH GOH AND POR IN THE LAST TWO PIX.....AND HOW POR WAS HUGGING HER IN THE FIRST PIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="171388"][/post]​
You're welcome, Dan&FilmLover. I love the all the pictures of Pat and Por hugging. They look like a real life couple. They are always stunning!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
These pixs just pop up from nowher.Anyhow , I think Pat look really pretty in everyone of the photo....It's so sweet the way Por hug Pat..Why can't they be a couple in Tea Jai Ruk?!i don't like Som , but Go look cute to me :wub: , well not in the one where he hug Pat .Well at least they paired Pat and Por in Mafia tee Ruk and Pat have another lakorn with Paul(Ram Pee Sawas.Yay.LOL)
I am serious each time I look at Namforn she looks lik a Barby doll to me .I don't really like Namorn .....Why not Pat and Por?!Why?!Why?!Why?!.......
[post="171393"][/post]​
I'm still dissapointed about the pairing in Tae Jai Ruk, too!! I have a feeling that the Power 3 Club might surprise us at the end. That would be a miracle. I'm not liking the fact that Por and Som will pair up, while Pat is in the same lakorn. It's just not fair!! I mean Som is pretty and all, but I would always prefer Pat and Por together regardless. They are HOT!! I'm thankful they will pair up in Mafia Tee Ruk. I'm dying to see this lakorn. LOL.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I love those pictures.. thanks for sharing..a nd I agree Pat looks good with lots of people.. awwww I love how Por was hugging her in the first picture.. it like he doesnt care and she doesnt care.. like its a normal thing for them ahahlol

and the last two pictures is cute.. aww Pat and Go looks cute too.. even though I still picture them as brother and sister but they do look good together.. now I really cant wait to see the lakorn.. ahahlol and Por and Pat so cute!!