Pat's Gallery #42

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
man i like cry everytime i see these por and his gang are so kind heping these people i wish ma skool would do this too i only kno one inter skool that do it ma skool is rich enough to help man i think that its good that they do this they are so caring

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
*Ice* said:
man i like cry everytime i see these por and his gang are so kind heping these people i wish ma skool would do this too i only kno one inter skool that do it ma skool is rich enough to help man i think that its good that they do this they are so caring
[post="166849"][/post]​
You will see more of the Power 3 Club reaching out to other organizations. It's a great mission. I believe their primary purpose is to offer miracles to the less fortunate.

Yes, it also brought tears to my eyes. I'm truly impressed with their inspirations and caringness. They are wonderful individuals. I also remember reaching out when I was in high school. Our club went above and beyond offering what we can to different organizations, such as the homeless shelter. It was fun.

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
there all nice and generous people thats why i love hehe...plus theyre acting, not many dalas do this good stuff but maybe they do but not as often as the power3club..good to see them do this lots lots shows they care hehe

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
`HuNnY` said:
there all nice and generous people thats why i love hehe...plus theyre acting, not many dalas do this good stuff but maybe they do but not as often as the power3club..good to see them do this lots lots shows they care hehe
[post="167879"][/post]​
Yep, I totally agree, HuNny. It's nice to see the Power 3 Club always reaching out to the community. They truly shine...I wish more stars would care about others as much as them. Most of the celebrities only care about competition, beauty, greed and useless things. That's also why I love Pat and Por so much. It's because they are the most loveable and caring individuals!!

Na

sarNie Hatchling
aww they so nice to help out..

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
its sooo nice of them to do this.....this was just recent wasn't it....Pat just cut her hair......they all look soo good...thanks for the pictures!!!!!!!!

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
it was alos Mann"s and Woot's birthday soo they celebrated it there......it was funny....they were singing happy Birthday to them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Dan&FilmLover said:
its sooo nice of them to do this.....this was just recent wasn't it....Pat just cut her hair......they all look soo good...thanks for the pictures!!!!!!!!
[post="171260"][/post]​
You're welcome, Dan&FilmLover. Yes, this was their most recent community effort project.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Dan&FilmLover said:
it was alos Mann"s and Woot's birthday soo they celebrated it there......it was funny....they were singing happy Birthday to them!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="171262"][/post]​
Wow, did you get a chance to see this on TV? Yep, I realized that Mann and Woot's birthdays were in the same month. How nice of the Power 3 Club to celebrate their birthdays while they are on their mission to give. That's really thoughtful...