Pat's Gallery #41

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The Power 3 Club put four p'eks and four nang'eks together in a show to determine who is the singer. I saw a clips at the Power 3 Club website and it was so cute!! Mann sang a song and the rest of the stars were behind the certain singing along. I believe the host were suppose to guest who the female singer was between Pat, Meji, Namfon and Maprang. WOW!! These stars can sing. I hope they advance their careers by singing as well as acting. That would be the coolest!! The four p'eks chosen for the show consist of Mann, Go, Woot and Tae. I would love to see the entire show. I'm not sure if it aired yet...

Group Performance: They all look AMAZING!!

Pat and Go: They look like they are having a great time...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mann and Meji looks like a real life couple...They are so close...

Namfon and Tae: They make an adorable couple...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The clips I saw did not show Go singing...I wonder where I could find the show?

I want to see Woot sing as well...

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
looks like they are all having fun.. i would love to hear them all sing.. i wonder if this show aired myself because i would love to watch it :D thanks so much Mara Phang for posting the little summary and the beautiful pictures!!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
they all look sooo good! I saw all of them singing! Does anyone know what song Mann and Meji singing again? or does anyone have it?? hehe

Bou

sarNie Adult
Pat looked gorgeous as always i love her voice, Namfon she can sing and shes so beautiful, meji and mann look so kute together, i love the song they sang together, woot is so funni hahaha and Go is adorable i didnt realize that he was the guy from likisit hua jai lol...they all did a great job...i love them!!lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
MzJenn said:
looks like they are all having fun.. i would love to hear them all sing.. i wonder if this show aired myself because i would love to watch it :D thanks so much Mara Phang for posting the little summary and the beautiful pictures!!
[post="161179"][/post]​
You're welcome, MzJenn. I would love to see the show too.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SouthernGal said:
they all look sooo good! I saw all of them singing! Does anyone know what song Mann and Meji singing again? or does anyone have it?? hehe
[post="161183"][/post]​
I'm not sure which song Mann and Meji sang, SouthernGal. I remember hearing that song from an older lakorn, but I can't remember from which one. It sounds beautiful, though. I know Mann is the p'ek in Narak so perhaps this was a song he sang for the lakorn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Wasn't this when they went to At Ten?
[post="161250"][/post]​
KristyS, what is "At Ten"? Is this the name of the show? Do you have it? If so, would you please upload it for us when you have a chance. I would love to see it...Thanks in advance.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
Pat looked gorgeous as always i love her voice, Namfon she can sing and shes so beautiful, meji and mann look so kute together, i love the song they sang together, woot is so funni hahaha and Go is adorable i didnt realize that he was the guy from likisit hua jai lol...they all did a great job...i love them!!lol
[post="161324"][/post]​
Yeah, I agree Pat is gorgeous and she does have a nice voice. Everyone looks great, too. I can't believe you did not recognize Woot from Likasit Huajai. LOL. He's such a cutie!! Did you know he also casted in Barp Ruk Talay Fun, Ruen Naree See Chompoo with Tye/Yardthip/Pat/Em, Tey Jai Ruk with all the Power 3 Club and also in Ram Pee Sawas with Pat/Paul (their newest lakorn)?

Bou

sarNie Adult
Hey Mara Phang, i recognize woot in all of their lakorns hahah i just didnt recognize Go? hes the one that played pat's brother in likisit huajai....i didnt recognize that it was him on the show lol hes such a kutie!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
Hey Mara Phang, i recognize woot in all of their lakorns hahah i just didnt recognize Go? hes the one that played pat's brother in likisit huajai....i didnt recognize that it was him on the show lol hes such a kutie!!!
[post="161476"][/post]​
Oops...I read your previous message incorrectly. Sorry, girl. LOL. Yeah, Go is a cutie. I adored him in Likasit Huajai. Did you get to see his recent lakorn called Wo Ai Ni. He was the p'ek and Ploy was the nang'ek. The two had a chance to star together once again, but this time they took the lead. That lakorn was super adorable. I just finished it. There's three couples. If you haven't seen it yet, I would highly recommend the lakorn. It will make you laugh. :loool: Go looks more sexier every time I see him. LOL. He and Ploy looks great in Wo Ai Ni. Ploy looks so much like Joy Sirilak in that lakorn. They could be sisters. It's in Buddie Media if you are interested in downloading the lakorn.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhha Mara Phang ur so energetic when it comes to power 3 club ahha...i duno i havent seen wo ai ni yet...i no its posted up in buddie media, i dunno why i didnt dl it i guess its bc pat and por was my main focused that i totally forgot bout the others lol...ill try to dl it when i have time lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
ahhha Mara Phang ur so energetic when it comes to power 3 club ahha...i duno i havent seen wo ai ni yet...i no its posted up in buddie media, i dunno why i didnt dl it i guess its bc pat and por was my main focused that i totally forgot bout the others lol...ill try to dl it when i have time lol
[post="161507"][/post]​
Yeah, same here. Pat and Por is my main focus, too!! All the others come next in line, but I still adore all the Power 3 Club, though. Hopefully you will enjoy the lakorn. There's so many episodes, but all are approximately 30 minutes each.

If you want to see Mann as the p'ek, you should check out Narak. It's a new lakorn and I believe it hasn't end yet. He stars with Taew. She's a new nang'ek for the Power 3 Club.