Pat's Gallery #41

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
MiSzEz_PlOy said:
Thanx alot Mara Phang..Ur a big help...Thanx again for telling me wat to do..mail me also if u have any news on Film and Pat...
[post="164610"][/post]​
You're welcome, MiSzEz_PlOy. Sure, I'll make sure to PM you when I have more news on Pat and Film. I'll keep you updated. LOL.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
You're welcome, MiSzEz_PlOy. Sure, I'll make sure to PM you when I have more news on Pat and Film. I'll keep you updated. LOL.
[post="164708"][/post]​
thankx alot i appreciate it,buddy **Mara Phang**

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
PAT AND GOH HAS A NICE VOICE AND I LIKE THE SONG THEY SANG TOGETHER.....THEY MAKE IT LOOK SOO FUNNY BECAUSE PAT WAS SINGING AND DANCING WITH GOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I guessed all of them right cuz they where kind of going by couples.Did the at Ten that you guys download hve Film in it?cuz when i watched mine in tape he was there at the begining to give out th e tickets to his concert .The song that Pat and Go sang was really funny , cuz its Pong Lang Sa Orns song (don't know if spelled group name right)and they are in most of Film's project.They are even in Film's latest concert ....I think Film's concert was called Yakusa Pra-ta or maybe it was something else.Film looked so hot in his concert poster.I can show you guys the pixs , but somehow i can't enter Interlove anymore.Am I the only one having problems with Interlove or they just change their web name?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I guessed all of them right cuz they where kind of going by couples.Did the at Ten that you guys download hve Film in it?cuz when i watched mine in tape he was there at the begining to give out th e tickets to his concert .The song that Pat and Go sang was really funny , cuz its Pong Lang Sa Orns song (don't know if spelled group name right)and they are in most of Film's project.They are even in Film's latest concert ....I think Film's concert was called Yakusa Pra-ta or maybe it was something else.Film looked so hot in his concert poster.I can show you guys the pixs , but somehow i can't enter Interlove anymore.Am I the only one having problems with Interlove or they just change their web name?
[post="171387"][/post]​
I actually saw Film there, too. But, I didn't know why he was there. LOL. So he was giving out tickets. That's nice he was there to help. I really enjoyed the song Pat and Go sang. It was cute.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I was kinda sad when Pat and Go didn't get 1st plce , but it was just a game so i didn't care much about it .They were playing to get money for the ones who are in need.They are so generous.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I was kinda sad when Pat and Go didn't get 1st plce , but it was just a game so i didn't care much about it .They were playing to get money for the ones who are in need.They are so generous.
[post="171710"][/post]​
Awww...that's nice they were performing for charity. Gosh, the Power 3 Club are the most generous people I know!! It's amazing to understand how much they care about their society. It's too bad Pat and Go didn't get first place, though. Who got first place anyhow?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
first went to Mann and Meji , second went to Ta and Namforn , while Maprang and Wood was there just to sing along as part of the guessing game .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
first went to Mann and Meji , second went to Ta and Namforn , while Maprang and Wood was there just to sing along as part of the guessing game .
[post="172078"][/post]​
Thanks KristyS. I enjoyed all their songs. It's wierd how the order in which they performed affected their winnings. For example, Mann and Meji were first to perform and they won first place. Funny...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Thanks KristyS. I enjoyed all their songs. It's wierd how the order in which they performed affected their winnings. For example, Mann and Meji were first to perform and they won first place. Funny...
[post="172089"][/post]​
true.LOL.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yay!I finally got back on Interlove!
This pixs of Film is so hilarious i just wanted to share , I'm not to make fun of Film , okay ,i just wated to share:

I just can't find Film and his concert poster.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This pix is for his MV of Yakuza.I wish they had put Pat as the MV n'ek for 2-3 Natee , but they didn't.