Pat's Gallery #40

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here are some screencaps from Hima Tai Prajun. I'm only posting the ones with Pat. Credits to www.thaitv3.com. I truly enjoyed this lakorn!! It's one of the most meaningful lakorn ever created...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww i miss pat's long hair!..she should have kept it long..it suits her more..thanx for sharing the sc mara phang!..that was one sad ending..i want to see pat/film in another lakorn!..they was so cute together

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I would like to see Pat and Film in another lakorn as well. They both sparkle in Hima Tai Prajun!! This was the first lakorn I saw Film in and I already admire his work. Pat sure looks beautiful with her long hair. She's still adorable with short hair, though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat and Film are so wonderful together.Pat looks splendid in every shoot.I want Film and Pat to pair up again!Please pair them up really soon in a happy and romantic lakorn.Hima Tai Prajun was so sad.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Pat and Film are so wonderful together.Pat looks splendid in every shoot.I want Film and Pat to pair up again!Please pair them up really soon in a happy and romantic lakorn.Hima Tai Prajun was so sad.
[post="158792"][/post]​
Yeah, that would be nice. I am always honored to await any of Pat's lakorns. She is my favorite nang'ek!! I appreciate all her work...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
`HuNnY` said:
they were great in this lk ...was the main character pat n film or num and kwang?
[post="163900"][/post]​
The main focus was Pat and Film. I would say they are the main nang'ek and p'ek.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i LOVE pat!i just cant get enough of her hahaha...shes goin to be everywhere!, she does look so pretty in long hair, but how short is her hair now??

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
i LOVE pat!i just cant get enough of her hahaha...shes goin to be everywhere!, she does look so pretty in long hair, but how short is her hair now??
[post="164237"][/post]​
Pat's hair is alot shorter. It's shoulder length now. She's still beautiful, but I adore her long black hair. I miss her looks in Likasit Huajai!!