Pat's Gallery #39

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Credits to the Power 3 Club. Pat was showing the host around her house. Pat looks so adorable in this interview. I wish I could see it for myself. All I have are these screen caps. Enjoy!!

Pat has such a stunning smile...

I love her outfit. She looks beautiful as usual...

Awww...that's her baby picture!! Pat looks so adorable from the start...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Pat has an everlasting beauty...

I wonder who's picture is that? Is it her brother?

LOL. Pat likes stuff animals...

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the screencaps, the guy in the picture is Kwang from AB Normal, it looks like him. When she was on You Know Me A Little Go, she said that she would star in his mv for free.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
Thanks for the screencaps, the guy in the picture is Kwang from AB Normal, it looks like him. When she was on You Know Me A Little Go, she said that she would star in his mv for free.
[post="158163"][/post]​
Thanks for your confirmation, Lakornlover. So Kwang is a singer? Awww...I want to see the mv that Pat was in for his music video...That's nice she was willing to star for free!! LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
I don't know if she got to star in his mv yet, but she wants too. Do you know when did this show aired?
[post="158518"][/post]​
It was recent. I believe it aired right before or after the entertainment news with Pat in Dao Kra Jai.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat is so amazing I love her so much!She looks so adorable even when she was a little baby!How sweet.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Pat is so amazing I love her so much!She looks so adorable even when she was a little baby!How sweet.
[post="158786"][/post]​
I totally agree with you, KristyS. Pat is the greatest!!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I just want to correct myself, the guy isn't Kwang, but actually some guy name Win. I'm going to upload this interview and some that are a little older of Pat in my archive so don't forget to check it out.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
I just want to correct myself, the guy isn't Kwang, but actually some guy name Win. I'm going to upload this interview and some that are a little older of Pat in my archive so don't forget to check it out.
[post="160990"][/post]​
I still don't know who Win is. LOL. Awww...thank you so much, lakornlover. You are the coolest!! Yay!! I will definitely check it out. I adore Pat so much and I would be honored to see any of her interviews and projects, regardless of how old they are. Thank you once again for your dedication.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just finish the interview of Pat on Kok Kok Kok and Ztv featuring Ace. Both interviews were interesting and hilarious!! I didn't realize Pat had hidden talents. She plays the piano really well. WOW!! I'm impressed...Her home was totally unique and beautiful. The interior design was creative. I enjoyed the tour. It's too bad I couldn't understand what was said. LOL.

In Ztv, Pat was so funny. She made me laugh the entire time. :loool: It's nice to see all the stars enjoy their show as well. Pat, Ace, Nott, Joy Rinlanee and Kik all look wonderful!! Pat was in two interviews in one day. She's got a busy schedule.

Thanks once again, lakornlover, for uploading the interviews in your archive file. I appreciate your time and dedications.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
You are very welcome. I really like Pat, she's my favorite rising star. Mara Phang, you should see You KNow Me A Little Go with Pat, she can dance the traditional Thai Dance. Did you also see when the cast of Likasithuajai went to Unseen or when the cast of Barb Ruk Taley fun went on Lung Kah Diew Kun. It's sorta old, but if you want any of them tell me and I'll upload it for ya. :p

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
lakornlover said:
You are very welcome. I really like Pat, she's my favorite rising star. Mara Phang, you should see You KNow Me A Little Go with Pat, she can dance the traditional Thai Dance. Did you also see when the cast of Likasithuajai went to Unseen or when the cast of Barb Ruk Taley fun went on Lung Kah Diew Kun. It's sorta old, but if you want any of them tell me and I'll upload it for ya. :p
[post="161343"][/post]​
ooooh wouldja couldja please upload them??? :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
[post="161343"][/post]​
Yeah, Pat is my favorite rising star, too. I love that girl!! I would love to see all her shows. Please upload them when you have a chance, lakornlover!! :w000t: I especially want to see the one with the Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun Cast. I love Por, too!! Both Pat and Por are near and dear in my heart. I would appreciate knowing more about the two...Thanks in advance, lakornlover. WOW!! I didn't know Pat can dance the traditional Thai Dance? Geez, she really have great talents!! I would love to see her skills. I thought her piano talents were superior!!