Pat's Gallery #38

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
THIS IS COOL.....IS THIS ABOUT PROMOTING THEIR LAKORN ON CHANEL 3........IS PAT THE HOST CAUSE SHE IS LIK ASKING THEM QUESTIONS?????????LOVE HER OUTFIT.....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Dan&FilmLover said:
THIS IS COOL.....IS THIS ABOUT PROMOTING THEIR LAKORN ON CHANEL 3........IS PAT THE HOST CAUSE SHE IS LIK ASKING THEM QUESTIONS?????????LOVE HER OUTFIT.....
[post="171346"][/post]​
Yep. It was a promotion for the Power 3 Club lakorns. I believe Pat was the host. I love her outfit, too. It looks adorable.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAHHA OMG thanks for sharing that picture of Go.. I so love that boy and Pat is HOT as always..

I couldn't stop laughing at Go pictures.. the picture of him with Por and Pat wallpaper.. I wonder what he was trying to do to Por.. and then he block Por out of the wallpaper and took a picture with Pat.. AHAHLOL that was super cute and funny!! I'm starting to like Pat and Go couple.. cant wait to see them act together haahlol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
thoyting said:
HAHHA OMG thanks for sharing that picture of Go.. I so love that boy and Pat is HOT as always..

I couldn't stop laughing at Go pictures.. the picture of him with Por and Pat wallpaper.. I wonder what he was trying to do to Por.. and then he block Por out of the wallpaper and took a picture with Pat.. AHAHLOL that was super cute and funny!! I'm starting to like Pat and Go couple.. cant wait to see them act together haahlol
[post="171526"][/post]​
Hi Thoyting. Your're welcome. Your perception of Go blocking Por so he could take pictures with Pat was hilarious. LOL. I just noticed that.