Pat's Gallery #36

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Credits to the Power 3 Club. What lovely poses and style!! Pat looks fabulous regardless of what she wears. She's the most gorgeous person I know, with external and internal beauty!!

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
I CAN ACTUALLY SEE MANN'S TATTOO ON HIS BACK....THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
oh my i never knew mann had a tattoo :D ... now i really want to get a better view of it hehe... by the way Pat looks gorgeous as always

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh my , i never noticed that Mann has a tattoo on his back.By the looks of it i think it's pretty big . Por has a tattoo on his front chest too :wub: .I've never seen these pixs before.Does anyone know if they are taking photo shoots or something?cuz i don't think Pat and Mann are wearing Puma in everyone of their photo shoots cuz they want to.Well anyway , Pat looks gorgeous like always and i still have a problem with Mann's lips , but either then that he looks cute ^_^ .I love Puma a lot , i got to get some more Puma shoes later.Nice to know that Pat and Mann where promoting Puma ^_^ .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Oh my , i never noticed that Mann has a tattoo on his back.By the looks of it i think it's pretty big . Por has a tattoo on his front chest too :wub: .I've never seen these pixs before.Does anyone know if they are taking photo shoots or something?cuz i don't think Pat and Mann are wearing Puma in everyone of their photo shoots cuz they want to.Well anyway , Pat looks gorgeous like always and i still have a problem with Mann's lips , but either then that he looks cute ^_^ .I love Puma a lot , i got to get some more Puma shoes later.Nice to know that Pat and Mann where promoting Puma ^_^ .
[post="171382"][/post]​
I just remembered Mann had a tatoo on his back. LOL. It showed in Barp Ruk Talay Fun when him and Por were fighting while Pat escape.

This was a magazine photoshoot. I have more pictures posted in another thread.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I saw the other ones already , but thanxs anyway ^_^ .

I didn't see Mann's tattoo when Por and him where swimming , all i saw was Por's.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I saw the other ones already , but thanxs anyway ^_^ .

I didn't see Mann's tattoo when Por and him where swimming , all i saw was Por's.
[post="171711"][/post]​
I believe Mann has a tatoo of a dragon. It's huge, but not that obvious.