Pat's Gallery #17

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
dara45 said:
Pat look gorgeous but where was Por???? thanks for sharing the pictures.
[post="156566"][/post]​
You're welcome, Dara45. I didn't think Por attended the event. Otherwise, Pat would've held Por's hand instead. LOL. They would have made a great pair at the event!!

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
^^she look gorgeuos in all photoshoots...shes photogenic

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
omg........MANN AND PAT ALSO MAKE A CUTE COUPLE....LOVE THE DRESS AND IT LOOKS SOOO GOOD ON HER....THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Dan&FilmLover said:
omg........MANN AND PAT ALSO MAKE A CUTE COUPLE....LOVE THE DRESS AND IT LOOKS SOOO GOOD ON HER....THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!
[post="171271"][/post]​
I agree, Dan&FilmLover. Mann and Pat does make a cute couple.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat is so gorgeous!Wonder what this event was for.
I don't see much of Pang's lakorn the only one i see her in right now is Nah Ruk.

thanxs Mara Phang.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Pat is so gorgeous!Wonder what this event was for.
I don't see much of Pang's lakorn the only one i see her in right now is Nah Ruk.

thanxs Mara Phang.
The event they attended was called an International Film Festival. Lots of other stars attended including Dan, Beam, Ning, Tik K., Tack, Pitta, Tah, Chatchai and many more. I posted the rest of the pictures in the Thai section of Sarnworld a while back.

You've seen Pang in Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun, right? Just wondering...She will also cast in Aont and Marky's new lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The event they attended was called an International Film Festival. Lots of other stars attended including Dan, Beam, Ning, Tik K., Tack, Pitta, Tah, Chatchai and many more. I posted the rest of the pictures in the Thai section of Sarnworld a while back.

You've seen Pang in Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun, right? Just wondering...She will also cast in Aont and Marky's new lakorn.
Dan was there too? Dan is one pr'ek that I want Pat to pair up with.
somehow the pr'eks that I never thought Pat will ever pair up with just suddenly pop out from no where like Film, Paul, and I forgot the dude's name that played with Pat in Ruen Naree.Didn't care much for him cuz he didn't end up with Pat.
Ruen Naree made me cry at the end where Pat was getting hit by her father and stuff and I was just wondering when are they going to arrive to save the girls.Almost every lakorns of Pat makes me cry at the end, except for Likasit Hua Jai.Liaksit was just so funny.LOL.Well anyway either then that one the rest made me cry.

I did see Pang in Likasit and Barb Ruk.i like her better in Barb Ruk cuz she was funny .

Thinking of Barb Ruk reminds me of the parts where Por was teaching Pat how to swim and all the sweet scenes they had until Meji came and Por found out that Pat's father was the person who took his mother.
I should watch Barb Ruk again cuz I have the whole episodes.

Well anyhow thanxs for the pixs and info.

omg, i got the picture.. ahah!
Yam look pretty but her eyes say no to me.
Phone is so dark colored what happend to him last I saw him he was light colored :unsure: .
Well they both look cute.I wonder when they're going to pair her up with him again.
Yam dying in Kor Kayasit made me angry cuz the director made her die loving Budeesorn.Though I won't see that episode til another 2 days.Well thanxs for the pixspoopympang.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
omg, i got the picture.. ahah!
Thanks for sharing, poopympang. It's nice that Pat and Yam have the same taste in clothes. However, Pat looks a bit more elegant in that dress. Yam looks pretty, though.

Dan was there too? Dan is one pr'ek that I want Pat to pair up with.
somehow the pr'eks that I never thought Pat will ever pair up with just suddenly pop out from no where like Film, Paul, and I forgot the dude's name that played with Pat in Ruen Naree.Didn't care much for him cuz he didn't end up with Pat.
Ruen Naree made me cry at the end where Pat was getting hit by her father and stuff and I was just wondering when are they going to arrive to save the girls.Almost every lakorns of Pat makes me cry at the end, except for Likasit Hua Jai.Liaksit was just so funny.LOL.Well anyway either then that one the rest made me cry.

I did see Pang in Likasit and Barb Ruk.i like her better in Barb Ruk cuz she was funny .

Thinking of Barb Ruk reminds me of the parts where Por was teaching Pat how to swim and all the sweet scenes they had until Meji came and Por found out that Pat's father was the person who took his mother.
I should watch Barb Ruk again cuz I have the whole episodes.
Yeah, I would like to see Dan with Pat, too. They would make a lovely couple. I'm sure they will cross path at some point because Dan is also with Channel 3. Em was the p'ek that Pat starred with in Ruen Naree See Chompoo. That lakorn was sad and meaningful. It's okay that Pat didn't get with Em at the end because she sacrificed for her mom. That was very sweet of her. Otherwise, it wouldn't look right for Pat to get with her mom's ex. I didn't expect Pat to pair up with Film nor Paul either. Film is cute, but I'm not too fond of Paul. He looks too old for Pat. She's going to outshine him in this lakorn because of her pure beauty and great talents. LOL.

Pang did a great job in Barp Ruk Talay Fun. She's a klutz. It's funny. Barp Ruk Talay Fun and Likasit Huajai are my absolute favorites!! I watch it over and over. Both lakorns bring back great memories. LOL.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Dan was in some kind of Seesan Sot or something like that to promote his lakorn with Bua(Beam's sis).Pat was there too ^_^.She and the other guy was the host for the day.
Hopefully they will pair up soon.cuz Pat seems to do lots of project for RS.
True Dan plays lakorn for channel 3 a lot but he has a lakorn with channle 7 right now.
I wish I had a chance to go to his concert with Beam .To bad there concert was in Thailand.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Dan was in some kind of Seesan Sot or something like that to promote his lakorn with Bua(Beam's sis).Pat was there too ^_^.She and the other guy was the host for the day.
Hopefully they will pair up soon.cuz Pat seems to do lots of project for RS.
True Dan plays lakorn for channel 3 a lot but he has a lakorn with channle 7 right now.
I wish I had a chance to go to his concert with Beam .To bad there concert was in Thailand.
It's nice to know that Pat was the host. I would love to see that show. Thanks for sharing, KristyS.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wonder if I can still find the song to Barb Ruk Talay Fun?I have it somewhere.I really like PeaceMaker's song.Especially the one of Bara Ruk.It always makes me cry.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I wonder if I can still find the song to Barb Ruk Talay Fun?I have it somewhere.I really like PeaceMaker's song.Especially the one of Bara Ruk.It always makes me cry.
You could find it at www.thaitv3.com under lakorn songs. It's still there. I love it too. The song is very touching and meaningful.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yay they have Pat's Woman Mag. out in eThai CD.But I can't order it.
Hey , but I can always ask the Thai lady to help me order it.
I am so happy!