Pat with who?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Who do you think Pat would go better with?
1)Por
2)Film
3)Dan
4)Num

Me I Go With Film Or Por ^_^ They Both Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Num would be great with Pat too even if they were bothers and sisters in Hima Tai Prajun.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it would be kool to see pat with dan one day..as for now, ill have to say pat and film!..im still stuck with hima ta jun.. :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
definitely por! but 2nd will be film. dan? i don't think they look good together..............

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'd like to see pat with dan...I was just thinking about this when i was doing the dishes...i think they will look god together...dan looks good with all his n'eks...well, that's my opinion...
but for now I'll say film...cause I haven't seen pat and por together jsut screen caps and pictures of them...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Pat and Por always and forever!! LOL. I can't get enough of the two together. They are the greatest couple!! I love them with all my heart!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't mind seeing pat with dan...he's such a cutie and he needs to be paired up with cute nang'eks.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i think that pat really matches with film. they look hot together!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm going with Pat and Film still they are Hot together!But I would like to see Pat and Dan too ^_^ .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I love pat and Film they are my favorite couple!But I would like to see Pat and Num together or Dan.Dan and Pat both have baby faces thay are so cute .Love Film andPat!They are so HOT togehter.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I think that Pat goes better with Film for some unexplainable reason. Her with Por is okay but Numfon does a better job. sorry to say, Pat is a great actress, i admire that a lot. :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I really want to say Pat and Por, but it would unfair just bc I haven't watched Pat with the others too much yet. I don't want to watch Hima bc of the sad ending :( But the few episode I saw Pat seems to make a cute couple w/ Num (if they were bro and sis) and Film.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I would like to see Pat and Num too.But for right now now I'm going with Pat and Film they are so HOT together.They are my super favorite couple.

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I say Pat and Film.. I don't mind seeing Dan and Pat.. but Pat and Film look nice together!

vina_lek

I haven't seen Pat w/ Por yet, although I've heard great things about their lakorns together. Por is really cute, too! :wub:

For now, it's Pat & Film!