Pat&Por

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG. I totally can't stand it anymore O_O
They've been having lakorns and lakorns after another together.
Mafia Tee Ruk, King Kaew Kar Fark, and now they're gonna have an upcoming one.
IDK the title.
So happy Krit replaced 2 of Por's lakorn.
Sad, that Krit is there 2nd choice though :(

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
yeah they definitely have a lot of lakorns together. I really wanna see him with Namfon. I think they only had one lakorn together as nang ek pa ek and that's Jow Sow Ban Rai, I wanna see them together again!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey, hey, hey. I don't want to see this couple together either, but you don't need to express it like this. Most or some still want to see them together and if they weren't good together, then the directors/producers wouldn't have them as a couple. If the directors see something for them and others, then they'll get paired up again. It takes times, my dear.lol.I'm just happy Krit reaplced Por.

max

sarNie Elites
I can understand why people are annoyed by Por and Pat's pairing, but people have their own opinions. I personally love Por and Pat and can never get enough of them. I think that if people are annoyed by them, then simply do not read about their lakorns and watch their lakorns. For example, I am annoyed by Aum and Aff and Ken and Ann. Therefore, I will not participate in any disussions about them or watch their lakorns, but I will not necessarily open a discussion on how annoyed I am on them because I do like them all individually. No offense...

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
OMG. I totally can't stand it anymore O_O
They've been having lakorns and lakorns after another together.
Mafia Tee Ruk, King Kaew Kar Fark, and now they're gonna have an upcoming one.
IDK the title.
So happy Krit replaced 2 of Por's lakorn.
Sad, that Krit is there 2nd choice though :(

Amen!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I can understand why people are annoyed by Por and Pat's pairing, but people have their own opinions. I personally love Por and Pat and can never get enough of them. I think that if people are annoyed by them, then simply do not read about their lakorns and watch their lakorns. For example, I am annoyed by Aum and Aff and Ken and Ann. Therefore, I will not participate in any disussions about them or watch their lakorns, but I will not necessarily open a discussion on how annoyed I am on them because I do like them all individually. No offense...
i think she just wants to know who here is on the same boat as she is ...thats all ;)

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i still love them two together, but then i also liked pat and krit together too! so either way im still happy that shes pair up with one of them two

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeahhh I am pTina, lol.
It's not that I don't like together I do like Pat&Por but I say enough for now.
They need some space.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, hey, hey. I don't want to see this couple together either, but you don't need to express it like this. Most or some still want to see them together and if they weren't good together, then the directors/producers wouldn't have them as a couple. If the directors see something for them and others, then they'll get paired up again. It takes times, my dear.lol.I'm just happy Krit reaplced Por.

lol ..wow..me too kristy im glad too...

actually come to think of it they have more than 3 lakorns together...

dont forget barp rak talay fun... and the one where they played as brother & sister! :huh: tey jai something. LMAO

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I love Pat&Por together! And I never really do get sick of seeing them together from Likasit Hua Jai, Barb Ruk Taley Fun, Tey Jai Ruk Nuk Wang Plan, Mafia Tee Ruk(Even tho they weren't a pair but were dating in the lakorn), King Kaew Kar Fark, and Ruk Tur Yod Ruk(Airing soon)

Although at times I do feel like they should at least get pair up with a different p'ek&n'ek. But if they didn't have good chemistry together, then they wouldn't be given the p'ek&n'ek role together.

I dont mind seeing Pat and Krit together as well. They have quite some good chemistry together too...

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
aow... i love pat & por together aa.

their cute n hott!!

hehe....

this is off topic but KristyS!!! i LOVE YOUR AUM PATCHRAPA BANNER!!!