Pat Naprapa

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know if this was posted up yet if so, sorrie for posting again..but yeh pat looks really different..very pretty!..this mag was in January

credit to Junjira

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I've never seen this before.Pat looks very different.She isn't smiling like she always does.But she still look very pretty in another way.Hey she is promoting Puma.I thin this is the one where she and Mann were promoting Puma.Thanxs for sharing Tinah.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. These are very lovely pictures of Pat. She's always a beauty!! It hasn't been posted up before. I have them saved in my computer, but I haven't had the chance to upload them. LOL. Thanks alot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. These are very lovely pictures of Pat. She's always a beauty!! It hasn't been posted up before. I have them saved in my computer, but I haven't had the chance to upload them. LOL. Thanks alot.
oh okay thats good then..np

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I the last five pixs Pat kinda look like Aump Pacharapa.Pat look pretty in any style . ^_^ .

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
she's wearing on of my favorite brand....PUMA....she is so gergous....
thanks for sharing... =]

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
pat looks so cute in this photoshoot.. i love the last 2 pictures.. thanks for sharing