Pat Naprapa Almost got ROB and SHOT!!!

destiny411

Idyllic

:eek:
P' Pat Naprapa..the nang'ek from Mafia Tee Ruk..had almost been robbed on friday nite on her way to her boyfren's house. A man approached her with a gun pointed towards her stomach and threaten to shoot her.Some one happened to past by so the robber ran away. After that she yelled out "ROBBER!! ROBBER!"...the man came back and tried to shoot her but she duck the gun and press on the gas. Luckily,no one was hurt...esp. P' Pat :mellow:

i hope nothing else happens to her..she cant bare that..=
/

INFO: Daograjai Entertainment News 1/07/08 and Sanook.com

destiny411

Idyllic
WOW SCARY.....I HOPE SHE'S ALRIGHT....MAN ITS SO DANGEROUS.......DID THE POLICE CATCH THAT ROBBER..?...
Nope..Pat told the press that she called the police and thought that they got it down..but her brother told her to go to the police station in person and report it so they will actually do something about it...the man who tried to rob her actually tried to rob others in that neighborhood..so they kinda got an idea of how he look like...but wen the man approach P' Pat..i think she said that he had a black rag covering his face...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
MAN I HATE WHEN ROBBERS DO THAT....BLACK COVER ON THEIR STUPID HEAD.....I'M SOO HOPING THE POLICE WOULD FIND THAT FREAK.......

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, this was scary and frightening to know when I read it at Pa't baord. So scary!!! Just happy Pat's ok. Here's a fully article thanks to Napapafanclub.com and Hunny from PNPA for translating.

Pat encountered a robber and he was pointing a gun at her head.

Her car was parked at night, outside her boyfriends house. He came into her car, and Pat was honking her car and screaming for help, the robber threatened to slap her. Luckily there was an old lady came by and saw the situation, so she called her husband to come and help.

Pat told the reporters at 19.00, on the 5th January, during lakorn set of "King Kaew". At around 21.30 on the 4th while she was driving a honda, was going to give "Om" her boyfriend something at his residence at Soi Saynaa Nikom 109 st village Sayna Niwet 1. Pat parked her car infront of his house and about to grab the parcel she was going to give him, suddenly the robber driving a motorcycle honda color white. He stopped at the back of her car, a teenager, wearing a black shirt and brown jacket, holding a silver gun, and opened her door immediately.

The rob, points the gun at her temple, and tries to push over to the other seat and yelling at her " I will take everything" and he reached in to turn off the headlights causing fear to the nek. At that time, the keys were still remained and she was afraid that he will steal her car and including all her value belongings such as phone, cash 20 000 baht. Pat decided to defy and doesnt give in easliy tried to honk her car but the robber pushed her hands away and brings the gun and points it at her waist. He threatens to slap her, but Pat didnt give up and screamed for help.

Luckily there was a grandma who saw, and got her husband to drive the pickup car to go help, plus there was another car driving behind the pick up causing the robber to be in fustration and not in good place, so he came out and stand beside the car, and acts to threaten her. Pat quickly shuts the door and starts her car and speeds to hit the robber but he moved away in time. Because of fear she drove to the mouth of the sideroad and called for help at the store "Loong lek Goong Pao" after people heard they came to crowd around the area and called 191, and police will investigate.

Pat asks for officers to check more often, because it has happened many times to other people around that area.

max

sarNie Elites
That is just terrible! Hopefully they will find him.

By the way, who is her boyfriend? Does anybody have a picture of him? Hopefully he looks good because Pat is so darn pretty =)

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
this IS scary.
i hope she's okay now.
i hope they catch that bad guy.
wow, scary.
take care pat!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That is just terrible! Hopefully they will find him.

By the way, who is her boyfriend? Does anybody have a picture of him? Hopefully he looks good because Pat is so darn pretty =)
His name is Aom. I don't have any pixs of him but he's what I would call average.

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
Omg that's crazy! Good thing she's safe. Must be some
anti-Pat person... or rival in the industry. Just taking a guess
lol.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Pat need a bodyguard now ... if she does ... I'm willing to sacrifice my life and be her bodyguard LoL

well, glad she is alright ..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wow she worried about her belongings more than her life? well I understand but what if no one came and saw, she would risk her life just for her cash and car? *whew* that was a close call.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
whoa how scary, pat must be really scared, i'm glad she's alright, and hopefully they catch that person that's robbing.

Rakniran

oh thats scarey,but shes so brave to put herself together and
drive away.
I would just freeze if,it was me..

I hope shes ok now.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
so happy that she's safe and sound. but thats just crazy and scary to get mug like that. cant believe the dude would mug her, do u think he even know who she is????

MahnC

sarNie Egg
omg wth carrying 20k baht around?! she needs a credit card or something.
I didn't really pay attention, but what? She was carrying 20k around with her? My lord! She's needs a card!

Pat said that she's ok and I think they caught the robber.