Pat Naprapa Almost got ROB and SHOT!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what the..?...that's the most money i'd ever heard peeps carried in a purse...that is defiantly not safe ....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whoowwwiee...tat was scary..her boyfriend betta appriciate her heck..she almost...for him..argh!

dang! i tink she needs are a real bodyguard and a real mafia bf now...LOL..thank goodness nothing happened

nophankh

sarNie Adult
20,000 baht is like $647. That's a lot of money.
Considering the economy of scale over there, that's like a couple of month of wages over there.
Freaking crazy.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
omg wth carrying 20k baht around?! she needs a credit card or something.

Actaully its quite easy to carry 20k to 30k or more cash in Thailand, I was carrying about 10k cash in Thailand each day and my sister had even more in her pocket. Its because MOST of the shops in Thailand doesnt accept credit card or even do cards, unless its the expensive shops in the malls.

noungning

Heartless
Actaully its quite easy to carry 20k to 30k or more cash in Thailand, I was carrying about 10k cash in Thailand each day and my sister had even more in her pocket. Its because MOST of the shops in Thailand doesnt accept credit card or even do cards, unless its the expensive shops in the malls.
yeah it's typical of a tourist, i always carried 10k+ when i was traveling in rural areas because of lack of those types of things.

but she's in bangkok, it's not like it's rare to find an ATM, and major places like malls and such take credit cards, she need only a few 1000 baht to keep her days going if even! maybe even 2000 baht will cut it, considering gas, food and stuff but not 20k! she can get a good meal for like under 300 baht, and if not picky she probably wouldn't even be spending that much on food.

ATMs like 7-eleven are all over bangkok, there's just no reasoning for her, who lives in bangkok to be carrying that much cash.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
glad that Pat is okay now, and surprise the guy didn't hit her when she was honking for help or even shoot her --she has guts I can say that!! Glad she is safe and sound now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
what a shock!..thats so scary. i also hope pat is okay now. shes probaly dramatize with the whole situation.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
what a shock!..thats so scary. i also hope pat is okay now. shes probaly dramatize with the whole situation.
Nah, I think she will recover. She's pretty quick witted and aggressive. She's seems like a very strong individual and can make it through life very independently....

tikklles

sarNie Adult
pat is a brave girl...i am glad she is okay...she has to much to lose