Pat Napapa: Sport Chick

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think this footage is awesome!! Such a dream girl!! My favorite of them all is this one. It's fantastic!!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for sharing and goodness Pat is freakin hot!!!!! i love every single shot of her....love those eyes, lips and everything about her.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think it's an awesome picture. I love her eyes so much!! So jealous!

judyp

sarNie Adult
pat is soo cute! she looks good with the contacts! i wished there was one with her smiling because i think her smile is gorgeous! lols. and i love her facial bone structure.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
*Opens lips* I guess thats teh new pose for every thai actress ? =) HAHA! i'm soo serious! Im getting sick of itt >:] every photoshooot!

Nam

sarNie Hatchling
*Opens lips* I guess thats teh new pose for every thai actress ? =) HAHA! i'm soo serious! Im getting sick of itt >:] every photoshooot!
lol your right, every single photo here, same exprression! i think tht sorta pose would suit some actresses, i think Pat suits her lovely smile.

Do you think she has false eyelash on? Cuz if she does it looks so natural! And if she doesnt then shes damn lucky!

cecilia

Staff member
wow. just realized that PAT have the weird lips .. it's alot prettier when she smile but when she doesn't it just look akward .. hm ..