KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
These Pixs of Pat are so cute and gorgeous

This One Is So Beautiful :shocked: !

Pat Is So Gorgeous In Every Way :D !

She Is A One Of A Kind :wub: .

Classy :wub: .

So delightful :p .

She is the Best of the Best in everything!

Just Fabulous!

Super Special

YAY!
Credit to Kimberly from InterLove.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat reminds me of Four.When she was taking these photo shoots while Dao Kra Jai was following her for one whole day she looked like Four and i mean a lot too.I think Pat still have her own style and she is very creative .

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
KristyS said:
Pat reminds me of Four.When she was taking these photo shoots whil Dao Kra Jai was following her for one whole day she looked like Four and i mean a lot too.
[post="172729"][/post]​
i agree...but no matter what she has her own style...she's beautiful.... :D

thanks for sharing... :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks a bunch for sharing, KristyS. Pat is gorgeous in all her photoshoot!! I admire her sense of style. She's really creative...WOW!! Pat looks so young in these pictures.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
pat looks gorgeous as always in this photoshoot.. thanks for sharing the pictures i love the last photo it's so cute

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No probs peoples .I just wanted to help.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Out of all the stars out there.... I think Pat has the most potential as a model. After seeing her in her photoshoot in Likasit Hua Jai, it obvious the girl is just model material. She a make anything look good! Thanks, for sharing these!!

kai

sarNie Egg
She looks so cute and adorable in those photoshoots. Can't wait to see more of her Lakorn!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Out of all the stars out there.... I think Pat has the most potential as a model. After seeing her in her photoshoot in Likasit Hua Jai, it obvious the girl is just model material. She a make anything look good! Thanks, for sharing these!!
I totally agree with you on that, iamnowhere. Pat's a natural at everything she does. My boyfriend said the same about Pat's modeling potentials. LOL. He knew right away that she was a professional model from her poses in Likasit Huajai. He was never interested in Thai lakorns, but I forced him to watch Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun with me. Hahah...He ended up enjoying the lakorns, too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat said that one of her dream is to become a model!i think Pat should become a model she so great at it.But she said for the meanwhile she'll stick to being a n'ek ^_^ .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Pat said that one of her dream is to become a model!i think Pat should become a model she so great at it.But she said for the meanwhile she'll stick to being a n'ek ^_^ .
Thanks for sharing, KristyS. I thought Pat was already a model? LOL. She's doing such a great job!! I wouldn't want her to quit acting to pursue her modeling career, though. Then, I would be very dissappointed. I would miss her too much. LOL.