Pat and Yard competiting?!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
i think they are younger by few months..cuz yard is already 20 isnt she..how old pat?..yard does look older than pat
[post="172307"][/post]​
Pat is like 21 right now and her b-day is in April.

calla

sarNie Adult
all the rumors just came from some sick people. u know how some people like yard and some dislike......they would compare them with eachother...that pat can act more and is prettier. i have see many of that at some thai webboard before.

and once there was a rumor that yard and pat were fight during shooting the lakorn "ruen naree see chompoo" but they both came out and said it wasn't true.

i have to admit that yard is really pretty and can acts so well. who like her and dislike her...up to them, but as for me she's now my top n'ek. :lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
untinnu said:
wow..yard is younger?..that's odd..she looks older ..i think..well, best wishes to both stars..don't matter to me, i'm not a fan ..
[post="172305"][/post]​
Hahah...you don't have to be a fan to the understand the gossips. Both Pat and Yardthip are outrageously beautiful and talented!! I adore them both. However, I simply love Pat more because of her sense of humor and caringness about the society. Those characteristics made Pat my number one nang'ek!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
oh i see..i think yard is same age as namfon..20..cant find her profile though
[post="172367"][/post]​
Did you know that Yardthip has a webboard on Channel 3? If you log on, you can actually speak to her, just as you can speak to Pat, Por, Mann, Go, Ploy, Pang, Meji, Namfon, Taew and the rest of the Power 3 Club on their Webboard. It's really cool!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Pat is like 21 right now and her b-day is in April.
[post="172344"][/post]​
I didn't know Pat turned 21. Dang, she looks so young!! Pat always looks around 16 to me. LOL. I haven't been able to find her profile. All the ones I've found have different birthdates with the same year. All I know is Pat was born in 1986, so that should make her 20 years old. The months, however, vary from April to October. I'm not sure which one is correct, though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Did you know that Yardthip has a webboard on Channel 3? If you log on, you can actually speak to her, just as you can speak to Pat, Por, Mann, Go, Ploy, Pang, Meji, Namfon, Taew and the rest of the Power 3 Club on their Webboard. It's really cool!!
yep i know..i go there once in awhile to find news :D but it doesnt have her profile in there..it probaly does but i cant find it