Pat and Por's Wallpapers

Bou

sarNie Adult
o0omgosh they look soooooo freakin adorable!!!!!! if only they were a real couple...crossin my fingers and hoping theyd end up goin out together lol....thanks for sharing Mara Phang!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
The wallpapers are soo kute! i do hope they become a real life couple too!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
There are so many pixs of Pat and Por.Por is so handsome while Pat is so gorgeous . In some pixs Por and Pat look like they are like only 16 ^_^ !

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I am going to create lots of banner with Pat and Por since there is so many pixs to choose out ^_^ !

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
Awwww....they look sooo cute together......thanks for sharing these photos of them.....i was looking for their pictures everywhere...lucky, my friend told me about sarnworld.....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I didn't know about Sarn before til i found out that my sis got her info from her . she was hiding this website from me . I love Sarn i get to look up all about my favorite stars.i also like Pat and Por's other two websites ^_^ .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I am going to create lots of banner with Pat and Por since there is so many pixs to choose out ^_^ !
[post="171133"][/post]​
Oooh...I would love to see your beatiful creations, KristyS. Will you share it with us?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Dan&FilmLover said:
Awwww....they look sooo cute together......thanks for sharing these photos of them.....i was looking for their pictures everywhere...lucky, my friend told me about sarnworld.....
[post="171249"][/post]​
You're welcome, Dan&FilmLover. I'm glad you found their pictures. LOL. You should check out Por's Fanpage also to see more of Pat's pictures. There's alot of different ones there, too. LOL. You could find it in Sarnworld under Thai Stars.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Mara for sharing!!! but quick question.. What gameshow was it that have the four guys and four girls in? I want it ahahlol where can i get that? It that one with Man, Go, Woot and Por and Pat, Ploy, Meji and Marapang.. that looks cool.. I wanna see that ahhalol

and also the one where Por dress up like one of the "boran" character.. what even was that for?

Also, awww those pictures of Pat and Por singing is super cute and the one with Pat Por and OA ahahLOL.. how cute..

thanks for sharing!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Oooh...I would love to see your beatiful creations, KristyS.  Will you share it with us?
[post="171461"][/post]​
I haven't thought what i'm going to do with the pixs , yet.but when i or if i figure something out then I'll be sure to share , but they might turn out even worst then before.LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
thoyting said:
Thanks Mara for sharing!!! but quick question.. What gameshow was it that have the four guys and four girls in? I want it ahahlol where can i get that? It that one with Man, Go, Woot and Por and Pat, Ploy, Meji and Marapang.. that looks cool.. I wanna see that ahhalol

and also the one where Por dress up like one of the "boran" character.. what even was that for?

Also, awww those pictures of Pat and Por singing is super cute and the one with Pat Por and OA ahahLOL.. how cute..

thanks for sharing!!
[post="171522"][/post]​
You're welcome, Thoyting. I'm not sure what the purpose of the gameshow was with Por, Mann, Go, Woot, Pat, Ploy, Meji and Maprang. LOL. I want to see it too. Sorry, I wouldn't know where to find it. The most I could find were pictures. LOL. I bet it's for some kind of charity. You know how the Power 3 Club do so much for others.

In regards to Por dressing as the boran character, there's two different ones. Did you see the one where he was performing as a King or did you see the one where he and the Power 3 Team were together? There were Mann, Go, Woot, Ploy, Meji and Pang also in the second thread. If you saw the one with Por on his own, he was performing a show for the Monarchy in honor of the King in Chaingmai. If you are talking about the Power 3 Club dressing in boran clothing, I'm not sure what that was for. All I know is they all look HOT!! LOL. I was hoping it would be a lakorn or a movie, though. It's too bad Pat wasn't there to join the fun. Hahah...

Yep, I adore those pictures of Pat and Por singing and bowling, too. It's so nice of them to hang out off-screen. They are super cute!! Those pictures look like they were personal and not meant to be shared. Hahah...oh well, I got a hold of them. LOL.

Which pictures of Pat, Por and OA did you see? Was it for the bowling league with the Likasit Huajai cast or was it for the community effort at the disabled children home? It's so nice for OA to hang out with them. I love the three together!! Pat, Por and AO makes the most perfect family portrait. LOL.