Pat and Por's News

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
+++ หายป่วยไม่ทันไร “นก-ฉัตรชัย” ก็ลุยงานเต็มพิกัด ล่าสุดเตรียมนั่งแท่นเป็นผู้จัดฯ ละครอีกคน พร้อมลั่นกล้องละครเรื่องแรก “มาเฟียที่รัก” ซึ่งคว้าพระเอกหนุ่มสุดฮอต “ปอ-ทฤษฎี” มาประกบคู่กับ “แพท-ณปภา” โดยมี “เจ๊ไก่” คอยอยู่เบื้องหลังเจ้าค่ะ

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm just wondering if anyone could please translate this message. It has info on Pat, Por and Nok Chatchai. Is it about a new lakorn they will star in? Thanks in advance for your time.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Yep, can't wait to see it now. :wub: At least they have a new lakorn together even though they aren't paired up in Tey Jai Ruk Nuk Wang Paen.

moilee

sarNie Adult
That's good...love Por and Pat....although...what's up with Chatchai and Por. I thought there's a lakorn coming out with Chatchai, Por, and Namfu....now...another lakorn with Chatchai, Por, and Pat.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow por/pat is so lucky to be working with chatchai!!..im glad power3club is offered in more roles now..so happy for them!. they are becoming more hot right now..thats amazing..it was por/namfon fever now back to por/pat..thats too cute!..alot of compeition between these two couples now..lol..

Bou

sarNie Adult
yay pat and por will be working with each other once again, i love these two onscreen and offscreen! they are adorable, and have lots of chemistry towards one another, i wonder wat the storyline is about n such and when its airing probably not for a while huh...ill be waitin tho lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its not gonna air this year though..cuz p'chatchai was still writing the script..he said its gonna be a cute comedy..a relaxing lakorn..i dont know if they are still flying to China..i thought it was gonna be action/drama since they are filming in China..but guess not

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translations, Onahc. WOW!! I'm so excited to know that Pat and Por will have a new lakorn together. Yes!! This time they are paired up. :w000t:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
its not gonna air this year though..cuz p'chatchai was still writing the script..he said its gonna be a cute comedy..a relaxing lakorn..i dont know if they are still flying to China..i thought it was gonna be action/drama since they are filming in China..but guess not
[post="161897"][/post]​
Thanks for the info, Tinah. Yippi!! I'm so glad to know that Pat and Por is back in action!! So is Chatchai the producer/director? Or is he one of the p'ek in the lakorn?

Whoa!! The lakorn is going to take place in China? That would be so sweet...It's too bad the lakorn won't air this year...I'll be anxiously anticipating this one!! :p

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
wow por/pat is so lucky to be working with chatchai!!..im glad power3club is offered in more roles now..so happy for them!. they are becoming more hot right now..thats amazing..it was por/namfon fever now back to por/pat..thats too cute!..alot of compeition between these two couples now..lol..
[post="161889"][/post]​
I totally agree with you, Tinah. I'm glad the Power 3 Team is becoming so HOT!! They are given a chance to star with the most talented older generations. That's such a great opportunity...

Yep, there is sure a lot of competition between Pat/Por and Por/Namfon!! It's all funs and games, though. It's a blessing to see Pat and Por back in business....My dreams came true!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't wait to see this lakorn!Finally pat and Por are a couple again.Pat is so lucky she just got back from Korea and is now going to China!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I can't wait to see this lakorn!Finally pat and Por are a couple again.Pat is so lucky she just got back from Korea and is now going to China!
[post="162378"][/post]​
Pat is fortunate to be able to travel around the world, filming her lakorns. How lucky!! I noticed that lakorns that take place out of the country are more sweeter and romantic...I hope Mafia Tee Ruk will hold this title as well...I can't wait... :wacko:

Na

sarNie Hatchling
aNOTHER Por and Pat Lakorn...!!

I agree Pat is lucky to film her lakorns around the world! It should be romance like Hima Tai Pra_Jan

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Pat is fortunate to be able to travel around the world, filming her lakorns. How lucky!! I noticed that lakorns that take place out of the country are more sweeter and romantic...I hope Mafia Tee Ruk will hold this title as well...I can't wait... :wacko:
[post="162492"][/post]​
Hope so too ^_^ .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Nathlie said:
aNOTHER Por and Pat Lakorn...!!

I agree Pat is lucky to film her lakorns around the world! It should be romance like Hima Tai Pra_Jan
[post="162647"][/post]​
I hope so too, Nathlie. Maybe it would be more romantic than Hima Tai Prajun. LOL.